Author Topic: The top 79 Bidenisms of all time  (Read 86 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The top 79 Bidenisms of all time
« on: June 29, 2021, 01:35:20 pm »
June 29, 2021
The top 100 79 Bidenisms of all time
By James Nollet

I collect Bidenisms.  A “Bidenism” is any dumb thing Joe Biden says.  It can be a mispronunciation, malapropism, factual misstatement, stutter, or a plain lie.

I have around 1,000 Bidenisms in my collection.  I have already self-published one book with over 400 Bidenisms, and have three more in various stages of completion, all from 2021.  If anyone knows Bidenisms, it is I.

For the readers’ edification and entertainment, I now present my list of the Top 100 79 Bidenisms of All Time.  This list wasn’t easy!  I had a Casanova problem.  Just as Casanova’s problem was, too many women and not enough time, my problem is, too many Bidenisms and not enough word-count.  I’d wanted to reach 100 Bidenisms, but I ran out of room.

I’ll not be able here to state the date or source of these Bidenisms, but believe me, I can, and will be happy to do so on request.

Here goes!

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/06/the_top_s100s79_bidenisms_of_all_time.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34