Author Topic: Report: Nearly 70 Shot During Weekend in Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s Chicago  (Read 2362 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Nearly 70 Shot During Weekend in Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s Chicago

AWR Hawkins 28 Jun 2021

Nearly 70 people were shot during another violent weekend in Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s (D) Chicago.

Breitbart News noted 27 were shot Friday into Saturday night alone and by Monday morning at 5:15 a.m. ABC 7 reported the number of shooting victims had risen to “at least 67.”

Seventeen people were shot, two killed, in two attacks on Sunday alone. One of the shootings was a drive-by, which injured five and killed one. The other was an attack by at least three armed men, resulting in ten wounded and one dead.

The drive-by shooting took place about 8:45 p.m. Sunday night “near E. 71st Street and Jeffery Boulevard.” Six people were standing on the sidewalk when someone inside a passing SUV opened fire, killing a female and wounding five males.

The deceased female was shot six times.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/28/report-nearly-70-shot-during-weekend-in-mayor-lori-lightfoots-chicago/#
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Some problems correct themselves. Maybe thats where this is heading.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Agreed, skeeter.

Give 'em ammunition and let 'em keep up the shootin'.

And... if you happen to be of Euro heritage... make sure to read up on John Derbyshire's "rules"...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
No wonder there is an f'n ammo shortage...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I call this "A good start on fixing what is wrong with Chicago."

They just need to start moving this game up to tonier neighborhoods.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Some problems correct themselves. Maybe thats where this is heading.

@skeeter

The only real problem I see with it are with their accuracy. All those wounded will get treated using taxpayer money,AND on top of that,the "shootees" will now be retired for life on SS disability,if they weren't already.

Have these fools never heard the word "shotgun"?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@skeeter

The only real problem I see with it are with their accuracy. All those wounded will get treated using taxpayer money,AND on top of that,the "shootees" will now be retired for life on SS disability,if they weren't already.

Maybe someone should tell Buydim that they are getting F-15s, and he'd better warm up a bird....

In a century or two, they could rebuild.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Breaking911
@Breaking911
BREAKING UPDATE: At least 88 people were shot, 14 killed, in Chicago since Friday night - @Suntimes
12:29 PM · Jul 5, 2021·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

Breaking911
@Breaking911
BREAKING UPDATE: At least 88 people were shot, 14 killed, in Chicago since Friday night - @Suntimes
12:29 PM · Jul 5, 2021·

Looks like mayor Lightfoot is doing a fantabulous job!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

@skeeter

They need more range time.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@skeeter

@sneakypete
I'll take what if a movie could be real life.