Author Topic: TRUMP: ‘Bill Barr’s Weakness Helped Facilitate the Cover Up of the Crime of the Century’  (Read 1508 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
TRUMP: ‘Bill Barr’s Weakness Helped Facilitate the Cover Up of the Crime of the Century’
By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published June 28, 2021 at 7:16am

Former President Donald Trump blasted his former Attorney General Bill Barr as a “disappointment in every sense of the word,” in a statement issued late Sunday evening.

https://twitter.com/RSBNetwork/status/1409353489579380740

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/trump-bill-barrs-weakness-helped-facilitate-cover-crime-century/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline kevindavis007

Sorry, but Barr did his job.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline libertybele

Sorry, but Barr did his job.

Sorry, but Barr did NOT do his job. President Trump is absolutely correct, Barr was an absolute disappointment.  I was quite surprised that he selected him.  Barr was a swamp creature from the very beginning. He was Bush's assistant attorney general, that should have been the first red flag warning.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 06:21:38 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa:

Oh, don't you think you should change picture to a character wearing a red shirt? just sayin...........
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 08:41:27 pm by GtHawk »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa:

You think spewing a 100 emojis across a screen buys you any credibility?  Think again.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 04:21:46 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline skeeter

Offline libertybele

I think it warrants repeating; unless McConnell is voted out of office or it is demanded that he step down as the Senate majority leader, we will continue to see the GOP die (I think it's already dead). He and the NRSC select who they want to allow into their country club.

Barr was yet another terrible choice by Trump, but the people elected McConnell and he needs to go.  I'm not certain that his continued election has been by a fair process. 

His failed leadership has not only destroyed the party, but he has also grossly contributed to the destruction of this country.

People need to stopping  voting for those with an "R" next to their name if they aren't a conservative!!!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

https://twitter.com/mtgreenee/status/1414916215017984002

I would love to see her run in 2024 (if we even see an election).

The corruption of the DOJ continues!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Sadly, Trump never having been in politics, he got a good dose of how totally rotten the folks are.

libertybelle...the ONLY thing that resolves the problem of folks like McConnell, Pelosi, Schumer, et al is

T   E   R   M          L   I   M   I   T   S

Until that happens, the republic will continue to erode away until there is almost nothing left.

Offline libertybele

Sadly, Trump never having been in politics, he got a good dose of how totally rotten the folks are.

libertybelle...the ONLY thing that resolves the problem of folks like McConnell, Pelosi, Schumer, et al is

T   E   R   M          L   I   M   I   T   S

Until that happens, the republic will continue to erode away until there is almost nothing left.

I agree with you. I'm afraid that we've already reached the tipping point, and there isn't much left of this Republic, nor our freedom. Those who are Bernie followers or are on the side of Pelosi and Biden are in for a surprise; they'll want to go back to how things were.  By that time it will be too late.

I'm still praying for that miracle.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Think about it.  This nation was founded with God in the hearts of the men that launched this great country.  The first permanent act to destroy this great nation was the legalization of abortion, the destruction of our future.  We have allowed seven dirt bag lawyers who have been lifted up to an exulted position to condemn to death 60+ million of the most defenseless in our society.  And these dirt bags are not elected.  And that is supposed to remain forever.  No God would continue to embrace such a nation and people.  And worse, we are exporting all that to other nations, paying for abortions in other nations like we are doing them some kindness. 

The fat lady hasn't sung yet, but her orchestra is tuning up for the finale.  People like Gen Milley are accelerating the final act while carpetbagger traitors like Biden loot everything not nailed down.  True travesty.