Author Topic: Kurt Schlichter: Nuke the Insurrectionists or Something  (Read 227 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nuke the Insurrectionists or Something
Kurt Schlichter

Posted: Jun 28, 2021 12:01 AM

One has to hope that Grandpa Badfinger is merely cruising down Sundowner Drive in his mental Datsun B-210, because the alternative is that our president* is an idiot. Now, both could be true simultaneously – he could be senile and a quarter-wit – but if that were true, it would make this the first time this ridiculous timeserver ever multitasked any kind of achievements, however dubious. Usually, he’s content to fail at just one thing at a time, which makes him good enough for government work, and thereby, for the Democrat Party.

President Asterisk said something remarkably stupid last week, but that requires more specificity. This particular nimrod monologue went as follows: “Those who say the 'blood of patriots,' you know, and all the stuff about how we’re gonna have to move against the government. Well, the tree of liberty has not been watered with the blood of patriots. What’s happened is that there have never been, if you want to, think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons.”

His clown-o-logue requires translation into English:

“Stuff words things clichés more things stuff more clichés I heard someone say this on Maddow more words where’s my mush F-15s you don’t need a 100-round clip to hunt deer Matlock forever ka-baaom!”

I hope that cleared things up.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2021/06/28/nuke-the-insurrectionists-or-something-n2591629
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Kurt Schlichter: Nuke the Insurrectionists or Something
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2021, 03:38:51 pm »
One of Kurt's questions, FTA:

“Mr. President, how many American would you kill to maintain your hold on power?”

A very good question.  The Rubicon of "killing Americans" has already been crossed, when the gummint outlawed the use of Hydroxychloriquin for treating COVID-10.  That led to the death of countless thousands of Americans, just to get rid of the hated Bad Orange Man.

Kurt makes good points when he mentions the large numbers of soldiers who will refuse to kill Americans, and are likely to turn their guns around and train them on the unconstitutional soldiers.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jaymaron

• Action Physics
  • Physicist, violist, wrestler, Shaolin monk
    • Action Physics
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2021, 05:43:14 pm »
The FBI can act on American soil and the CIA can't.

The National Guard can act on American soil and the regular military can't.

The National Guard and the FBI are under federal command. Anybody worried?

Defund the FBI and National Guard. Have states fulfil these functions themselves.

Democrats weaponize the FBI against Republicans, and it's a given that they will weaponize the National Guard against Republicans.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2021, 05:51:14 pm »
Posse Comitatus is the Statute preventing the use of the regular military on Americans, and I fully expect that to be ignored or repealed by EO.  By the time SCOTUS gets the case we'll be under official occupation.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2021, 10:28:30 pm »
Cyber wrote:
"One of Kurt's questions, FTA:
“Mr. President, how many American would you kill to maintain your hold on power?”
A very good question."

It's a good way off in the future yet, but I predict that if it comes down to the point of the DC/communists holding or losing power against an organized rebellion of some (as yet unknown) confederation of certain states, and their last resort to victory is to use nuclear weapons, they may indeed use them.

Remember that such weapons are not all "strategic" in nature (although that term would apply to the above scenario). I reckon there remain a few "tactical" nuclear weapons in the American arsenal, as well.

I doubt I'll live to see that day.
But I believe it certainly could happen.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2021, 10:32:27 pm »
When it comes time to nuke Americans, Rep Eric Swalwell will be named general and push the button, but only when honeypot Fang Fang, Bang Bang, or whatever her name is, tells him to.
The Republic is lost.

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2021, 10:35:24 pm »
Cyber wrote:
"One of Kurt's questions, FTA:
A very good question."

It's a good way off in the future yet, but I predict that if it comes down to the point of the DC/communists holding or losing power against an organized rebellion of some (as yet unknown) confederation of certain states, and their last resort to victory is to use nuclear weapons, they may indeed use them.

Remember that such weapons are not all "strategic" in nature (although that term would apply to the above scenario). I reckon there remain a few "tactical" nuclear weapons in the American arsenal, as well.

I doubt I'll live to see that day.
But I believe it certainly could happen.

The leftists/marxists/communists are capable of anything, especially to retain power.  Let's face it.  They killed off millions by inflicting a virus in order to win and steal an election.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.