Author Topic: Report: First Lady to Replace Joe Biden at Tokyo Olympics, Host Diplomatic Meetings  (Read 343 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: First Lady to Replace Joe Biden at Tokyo Olympics, Host Diplomatic Meetings

Simon Kent 27 Jun 2021

First Lady Jill Biden is tipped to visit Japan for the Tokyo Olympics on a solo trip in place of President Joe Biden, the Yomiuri Shimbun daily reported Sunday.

The two countries are seeking ways for the president’s wife to attend the opening ceremony, set for July 23, as well as meet with Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga and other senior diplomatic officials during her stay, according to sources cited by the outlet.

The Yomiuri Shimbun reports the lone dispatch of Jill Biden is regarded as a signal honor for the hosts that “sends a message of the importance of the relationship with Japan.”

Japan is a major ally for the U.S. in Asia, and the president has expressed his support for Suga’s efforts  to hold the Games amid the coronavirus pandemic.

French President Emmanuel Macron, whose country will host the 2024 Paris Olympics and Paralympics, is also likely to attend.

This will not be first time the first lady has stepped out in place of her husband or played a part in his day-to-day political engagement with the public.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/27/report-first-lady-to-replace-joe-biden-at-tokyo-olympics-host-diplomatic-meetings/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Shades of Edith Wilson.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This one may flop but here goes...

Suga told Biden, this is "No country for Old Men"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
When I first read the title, I immediately thought "Edith Wilson", too.

I sense this may become the first of numerous trips (perhaps domestic as well as overseas) in which she "subs" for ol' joe...