Author Topic: WHO says fully vaccinated people should continue social distancing to stop community transmission of  (Read 526 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

WHO says fully vaccinated people should continue social distancing to stop community transmission of delta variant

https://www.theblaze.com/news/who-vaccinated-delta-mask-distancing

The World Health Organization said on Friday that fully vaccinated people should continue social distancing, including the wearing of masks, in order to stop community transmission of the delta variant of the coronavirus.
Dr. Mariangela Simao, WHO assistant director-general for access to medicines and health products, told reporters on Friday that social distancing needs to continue, even for those who are fully vaccinated.

"People cannot feel safe just because they had the two doses. They still need to protect themselves," Simao said.

"Vaccine alone won't stop community transmission," Simao continued. ...

Simao and WHO can self-copulate! I can spread what I can't catch. And current evidence is that the vaccine I received is effective against the Indian/Delta variant.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Hoodat

"Vaccine alone won't stop community transmission," Simao continued. ...

In other words, the vaccine does not do what we have been claiming it will do.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It is the one and only good thing to come from this Kung Flu bug deal.  People are still doing the social distance thing in the stores.  I welcome it.  Since I hate people crowding me and because people basically smell like an ass sandwich... I am on board with this.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

It is the one and only good thing to come from this Kung Flu bug deal.  People are still doing the social distance thing in the stores.  I welcome it.  Since I hate people crowding me and because people basically smell like an ass sandwich... I am on board with this.

I normally run errands and grocery shop early in the week.  Unfortunately, that didn't happen this week and I had the displeasure of shopping today.  What a freakin' zoo it was!  I won't make that mistake again.  I probably should have worn a mask as the dude next to me was hacking .... I finally turned to him and asked him if he was sick and replied, no, it was his allergies.  (Ya right).
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

In other words, the vaccine does not do what we have been claiming it will do.

Exactly.  Why would anyone believe what the WHO says anyways.  They've lied from the very beginning.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.