Author Topic: CNN: Ashli Babbitt ‘Got What She Deserved’…Goes a Step Further and Calls Her THIS  (Read 436 times)

rangerrebew

CNN: Ashli Babbitt ‘Got What She Deserved’…Goes a Step Further and Calls Her THIS
byMark Megahan
June 19, 2021

Ashli Babbitt was in the wrong place at the wrong time but nobody seems to be asking the tough questions about how she got there and why nobody else got the same treatment she did. The 35-year-old Air Force veteran and fervent Donald Trump supporter was fatally shot in the shoulder by Capitol Security as she climbed in through a broken window. CNN loves to rub salt in conservative wounds so they went from calling the deplorable martyr someone who “got what she deserved” to something even worse.
“Q” sent Ashli Babbitt

There is a lot of rhetoric flying thick and fast over the actions which occurred during the January 6 Barbarian Invasion of the nation’s Capitol and it’s hard to sort out what’s fact and what’s propaganda. When it comes to Ashli Babbitt, the propaganda flows freely on both sides. She’s special because her death was filmed live and in color. All it took was a single bullet to the shoulder to end the life of an innocent patriot who was caught up in a wave of bizarrely staged events.

The unnamed lieutenant who fired at Ashli as she attempted to “crawl through a broken window leading to the Speaker’s Lobby outside the US House of Representatives’ chamber” has been cleared of criminal wrongdoing. To the right she’s a patriotic martyr. To CNN and the progressive left, she’s a “domestic terrorist who got what she deserved.” The truth, as always, lies in the shadowy gray area somewhere in between.

https://thegoptimes.com/cnn-ashli-babbitt-got-what-she-deserved-goes-a-step-further-and-calls-her-this/
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 04:06:39 pm by MOD3 »

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Can you imagine if some pundit stated that George Floyd got what he deserved?

Two standards of decency being screamed at us daily,
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Can you imagine if some pundit stated that George Floyd got what he deserved?

Two standards of decency being screamed at us daily,
The smoldering hatred I have for the left grows hotter each day. It really is as unhealthy as it is unchristian.

Online DB

The smoldering hatred I have for the left grows hotter each day. It really is as unhealthy as it is unchristian.

I feel the same way.

Offline PeteS in CA

I found the CNN article to which the "GOP Times" article alluded:

To some, she's a patriot. To others, a domestic terrorist. How the memory of a woman killed in the Capitol riot got so politicized

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/18/politics/ashli-babbitt-capitol-hill-riot-death-invs/index.html

But nearly six months after she was slain, Babbitt's memory not only lives on, it has become as polarizing and as politicized as the day itself.
To some Americans on the right, she's a patriot who died a martyr's death. To others on the left, she's a domestic terrorist who got what she deserved -- a sentiment conveyed with its own Twitter hashtag, #SheWasATerrorist.

The article author reported what some leftists are, in fact, saying. Nothing in his article even slightly resembles agreement with, "she's a domestic terrorist who got what she deserved."

IOW, the "GOP Times" lied. Clickbait sites gotta bait!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
The article author reported what some leftists are, in fact, saying. Nothing in his article even slightly resembles agreement with, "she's a domestic terrorist who got what she deserved."

IOW, the "GOP Times" lied. Clickbait sites gotta bait!

Great catch @PeteS in CA . Any argument that proceeds from a lie should be called out, and unfortunately right-leaning media are just as capable of that dishonesty as any other media.
James 1:20

Online LMAO

Any argument that proceeds from a lie should be called out, and unfortunately right-leaning media are just as capable of that dishonesty as any other media.

:amen:

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy