Author Topic: Tucker Carlson lashes out at top US military leader Mark Milley: ‘He’s not just a pig, he’s stupid’  (Read 253 times)

rangerrebew

Tucker Carlson lashes out at top US military leader Mark Milley: ‘He’s not just a pig, he’s stupid’

Clara Hill
Fri, June 25, 2021, 11:19 AM·3 min read

Tucker Carlson has labelled a top US army general “stupid” and a “pig” for defending learning about critical race theory at a congressional hearing.

The Fox News host was commenting on Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, who told the House Armed Services Committee that he wanted to understand the “white rage” that led to the insurrection at the US Capitol on 6 January.

“I want to understand white rage, and I’m white, and I want to understand it. What is it that caused thousands of people to assault this building and try to overturn the constitution of the United States of America, what caused that? I want to find that out,” he told the committee on Thursday.

Mr Carlson hit back at the decorated military leader.

https://news.yahoo.com/tucker-carlson-lashes-top-us-151939539.html

rangerrebew

I see Yahoo couldn't resist helping the Gen. by mentioning how decorated he is.  I would remind them in most cases this would be an indication of loyalty.  Not always, though.  Benedict Arnold was Washington's number one general before becoming a traitor. :truce:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I see Yahoo couldn't resist helping the Gen. by mentioning how decorated he is.  I would remind them in most cases this would be an indication of loyalty.  Not always, though.  Benedict Arnold was Washington's number one general before becoming a traitor. :truce:
None of the woke generation would understand your comparison they were never taught the Benedict Arnold was a traitor, if they mention him at all they probably refer to him as a patriot. You need someone from more modern times like John Kerry, while never reaching high rank he did self decorate himself numerous times and most definitely qualifies as a traitor to the Republic.