Author Topic: BREAKING News From The BORDER- Tunnel Found And It Led To Under THIS House-LOOK Wat Was Inside  (Read 763 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING News From The BORDER- Tunnel Found And It Led To Under THIS House-LOOK Wat Was Inside

TUCSON, Ariz. – Jovany Alonso Robledo-Delgado, 35, of Nogales, Sonora, Mexico, was sentenced today by U.S. District Judge Scott H. Rash to 41 months in prison, followed by 5 years of supervised release. Robledo-Delgado previously pleaded guilty to Conspiracy to Import Methamphetamine, Cocaine, Fentanyl, and Heroin.

On December 17, 2019, federal agents executed a search warrant at the house Robledo-Delgado was renting in Nogales, Arizona.  In the house, agents discovered a subterranean tunnel down to the International Outfall Interceptor (IOI).

The IOI is a wastewater pipeline that begins at the Mexican border and flows north to a plant that treats wastewater from Nogales, Sonora, and cities in Arizona pursuant to an agreement between the United States and Mexico. Inside Robledo-Delgado’s residence, agents also found large amounts of methamphetamine, cocaine, fentanyl, and heroin. Robledo-Delgado was discovered hiding under a bed in the house.

https://americasfreedomfighters.com/from-the-border-tunnel/

Edited to remove tracking crap and show why the thread was moved.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 04:26:15 pm by MOD3 »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
How is this BREAKING news from the border if it was reported a year and a half ago?

Online ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
It's "breaking" to him, okay?  Poor guy doesn't get out much, you see.
Cut him some slack.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, it is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Ranger does a lot of posting of links for us guys, some sites rehash news unfortunately and Ranger ends up making a mistake not checking every so often. Give him a break will ya. I do, cause I appreciate the job he does for us ungrateful swine.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline MOD3

Ranger does a lot of posting of links for us guys, some sites rehash news unfortunately and Ranger ends up making a mistake not checking every so often. Give him a break will ya. I do, cause I appreciate the job he does for us ungrateful swine.

Without consulting @mystery-ak or @Cyber Liberty, I think I can accurately say that @rangerrebew is much appreciated by TBR's PTBs.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Without consulting @mystery-ak or @Cyber Liberty, I think I can accurately say that @rangerrebew is much appreciated by TBR's PTBs.

Yup!

:thumbsup:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: