Author Topic: Nike CEO says quiet part out loud: ‘We are a brand of China and for China’  (Read 763 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nike CEO says quiet part out loud: ‘We are a brand of China and for China’
June 26, 2021 | Vivek Saxena

Nike, the billionaire footwear company started in and based out of the United States, has, it would appear, basically declared allegiance to the Chinese Communist Party.

In a stunning earnings call this week, Nike CEO John Donahoe reportedly said, “We are a brand of China and for China.”

The remarks were made after he was questioned about the backlash the company has faced in China for speaking out about the CCP’s human rights abuses against the Uyghur Muslims, according to Fox Business Network.

Last year, Nike quietly released a statement expressing concern over Uyghur Muslims being forced to pick cotton in China’s northwestern province of Xinjiang and vowing that none of their products were being produced there.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/06/26/nike-ceo-says-quiet-part-out-loud-we-are-a-brand-of-china-and-for-china-1094296/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

And that’s why I buy Adidas.

Offline Drago

• "Life is a Journey"
New Balance is my favorite.

Offline libertybele

New Balance is my favorite.

Same here.  I've been wearing New Balance for the past 5 years.  One pair lasts me about a year. They are a durable, comfortable, supportive and cushioned sneaker.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.