Author Topic: Susan Collins Censured by Third Republican Committee for Vote to Convict Trump  (Read 562 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Susan Collins Censured by Third Republican Committee for Vote to Convict Trump

Dr. Susan Berry 25 Jun 2021

Kennebec County, Maine, Republicans joined their colleagues from Aroostook and Piscataquis Counties in censuring Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME) for her vote to convict former President Donald Trump during his second impeachment trial in February.

The Kennebec GOP voted overwhelmingly Tuesday evening to formally censure Collins by a vote of 49-18.

Helen Tutwiler, chairwoman of the Kennebec County Republican Committee, told News Center Maine Wednesday the vote to censure Collins is “important in re-engaging local voters who, by and large, are very hurt and frustrated with Senator Collins for not supporting even moderate Republican positions.”

A vote to censure the senator in February failed, but Kennebec GOP state committee member Dean Martin said their group has since organized, focused its priorities, and grown its membership.

Tutwiler added the Kennebec County GOP wanted to “send a clear message” that they are “America First” Republicans “who care about keeping local voters engaged and are willing to fight on their behalf.”

She said they would like to see Collins “rejoin state Republicans in their efforts to unify the party.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/25/susan-collins-censured-third-republican-committee-vote-convict-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If one adds a sawbuck to the Censure, one can buy a petite burnt coffee at Starbucks.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If one adds a sawbuck to the Censure, one can buy a petite burnt coffee at Starbucks.
Money for nothing but the toilets are free.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Money for nothing but the toilets are free.

It's odd.  "Transgendered men" can use the Ladies Room, but I've heard nothing about "Transgendered women" demanding to use the Men's Room.

Not that I have a problem with the latter.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Collins is probably on her last go-round.
It doesn't matter, and she doesn't care.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Fisherrman:
Collins is probably on her last go-round.
It doesn't matter, and she doesn't care.

christian:
...and you can bet your last dollar, that is why she was chosen to do this dirty work.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions