Author Topic: Fauci reportedly stripped to ‘skivvies’, hosed off in ‘kiddie pool’ after white powder ‘blew up’ in  (Read 659 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fauci reportedly stripped to ‘skivvies’, hosed off in ‘kiddie pool’ after white powder ‘blew up’ in his face
June 25, 2021 | Jon Dougherty

Lead immunologist Dr. Anthony Fauci undressed to his “skivvies” and was hosed down for hours in a “kiddie pool” last summer after opening an envelope with an unknown white powdery substance and breathing it in, according to a Friday report.

Politico Playbook, quoting from a new book that was published on Tuesday, noted in its weekday email that Fauci “was opening mail at his desk Aug. 27 when white powder literally blew up in his face.”

“Fauci had three thoughts: It was a prank to scare him, anthrax that would make him seriously ill but which he could probably survive, or ricin — in which case he was a ‘dead duck,'” Politico noted further.

“Over the next few hours, his team hosed him down to his skivvies in a chemical lab, making him stand naked in what looked like a kiddy pool as they awaited the results of tests on the substance,” Politico added. “He called his wife to warn her before breathing a sigh of relief a few hours later when the findings came back negative for both deadly substances.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/06/25/fauci-reportedly-stripped-to-skivvies-hosed-off-in-kiddie-pool-after-white-powder-blew-up-in-his-face-1093953/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I know there is a serious side of this story, but this would have made a helluva sitcom episode.   

Chicken Little Public Health Expert accidentally gets dusted by Schadenfreude Brand Baking Powder.

Big Bruhahah blows ensues at the Kiddie Pool, and what is left of Little Tony's credibility shrinks much like everything else on him.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
This happened August 27th of what year, why are we only hearing about this now, could chicken little be needing some sympathy because his lies are falling, down around him?

Offline mountaineer

Great, now I have that image in my head.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

On this weeks episode of "Little People, Big World"  Fauci takes a sponge bath in the kiddie pool.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Waitaminit....Wasn't he wearing his mask??

Maybe two of them?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
This happened August 27th of what year, why are we only hearing about this now, could chicken little be needing some sympathy because his lies are falling, down around him?
Are you attacking science???
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Lando Lincoln

@mountaineer

I sense you didn't mean that in a fantasy kind of way...
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline mountaineer

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Are you attacking science???
Fauci practices the science of celebrity egomania and I wouldn't put having mailed the letter to himself past this