Author Topic: Morano testifies to Pennsylvania House Committee on Climate regs: ‘It’s time to confront the wannabe  (Read 362 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Climate Depot by Marc Morano - June 23, 2021

Morano testifies to Pennsylvania House Committee on Climate regs: ‘It’s time to confront the wannabe planet savers here in this room & this state & tell them to not only NO, but HELL NO’

Morano to Pennsylvania House climate hearing: "It is a shame that the state of Pennsylvania is wading into meaningless climate-inspired regulations. Pennsylvania has been the energy success story of America. This state has led the way for the United States world-leading CO2 reductions. If you really cared about CO2 reductions, you would be embracing your fracking revolution; you would be embracing Pennsylvania’s energy legacy."

"As I detail in my book Green Fraud, USA energy has been booming -- thanks in large part to Pennsylvania! The U.S. has finally transformed from an energy importer to an energy exporter. In 2019, as the shale natural gas fracking boom continued unabated (THANKS PENNSYLVANIA!) BP reported that the U.S. now led the world in both oil and natural gas production growth. We had achieved not only energy independence but dominance, for the first time since 1952 when Harry S. Truman was president."

"Don’t let activists who believe that putting Pennsylvanians out of work will help “save the planet.” It’s time to confront the wannabe planet savers here in this room and this state and tell them to not only NO, but HELL NO."

Also Watch Morano’s full 13-minute oral testimony at Pennsylvania climate hearing – Call for revoking Gore & IPCC Nobel Prize & Instead Giving it to PA fracking

More: https://www.climatedepot.com/2021/06/23/morano-testifies-to-pennsylvania-house-committee-on-climate-regs-its-time-to-confront-the-wannabe-planet-savers-here-in-this-room-this-state-tell-them-to-not-only-no-but-hell-no/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvPs78lbwmk&t=135s

Online Lando Lincoln

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I close my eyes and hear a Texas drawl speaking those words.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington