Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Do you sleep with the TV on?

<< < (2/4) > >>

roamer_1:
Well, yeah, but only if I fall asleep unexpectedly.
I am more prone to listen to something in bed... Coast2Coast is a favorite... But anything of a documentary flavor will do... I pipe that through a tablet on my headboard, turned face down for darkness.

Free Vulcan:

--- Quote from: mystery-ak on June 24, 2021, 10:10:07 pm ---No I sleep with a fan pointed right at me...even in winter.

--- End quote ---

Me too. Any little noise wakes me up.

Ghost Bear:
I can't sleep with the TV on. But I do sleep with the radio (Internet radio now) on.

Smokin Joe:
It isn't the noise that bothers me, (I usually sleep on drilling locations during my off tour when working) so steady noise is a lullaby (I have awakened when it got too quiet for too long out there), but it is the constant flash-flash-flash of ads designed to catch your attention when you are awake.

I either turn it off, mute it on some noncommercial channel and read the subtitles, or on occasion doze off sitting in front of one...(and then sleep poorly, I think because the flashes from the ads disrupt REM sleep).

skeeter:
No way. Everything off except the air purifier for a little white noise to mask the wife’s snoring.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version