Author Topic: BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: 73-Year-Old Pastor and Purple Heart Veteran Arrested For Being at Capitol, His S  (Read 663 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: 73-Year-Old Pastor and Purple Heart Veteran Arrested For Being at Capitol, His Son Also Arrested in Front of 3-Year-Old Daughter (VIDEOS)
By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published June 24, 2021 at 1:55pm

A 73-year-old Purple Heart Vietnam veteran and pastor James Cusick has been arrested at his home in Florida for being at the Capitol on January 6, though he was not involved in any violence or vandalism.

His son Casey, was also arrested in front of his distraught 3-year-old daughter who asked why they were locking her dad’s hands. He is also not accused of any violence or vandalism. Videos of the heartbreaking scene were provided to the Gateway Pundit.

The arrests took place on Thursday morning.

“This morning I saw a sheriff pull up in our driveway with his lights on and there was about four or five other cars with them,” his daughter Stacey told the Gateway Pundit. “They came up to our front door and I told my dad to go answer it. As he started towards the door they started banging and banging and saying ‘open up we have a warrant.’ He opened the door and they asked him his name and to step outside.”

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/breaking-exclusive-73-year-old-pastor-purple-heart-veteran-arrested-capitol-son-also-arrested-front-3-year-old-daughter-videos/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Arrested for being at the Capitol.
Let that sink in.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This needs to stop but who will do it!

This sounds like 1930's Germany..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
If none of the Republicans in the Senate or House will stand up against this, perhaps it's time for Mr. Trump to take a stand at his upcoming rallies.

Call these people (and yes, that includes the FBI) for who and what they are:
communists.

There's no "campaign" as of yet.
So... CREATE ONE.

Offline Slide Rule

Surprised they didn't cuff and arrest the 3 year old daughter.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
While Antifa and BLM run wild in the street looting and burning everything in sight, the current Communist government is only interested in arresting normal, good, patriotic Americans who were anywhere within a mile of of the Capitol on Jan 6.

Let us take a minute to again 'thank' all the NeverTrumps for getting rid of that evil Trump guy. Good Job!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 12:01:08 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

Let us take a minute to again 'thank' all the NeverTrumps for getting rid of that evil Trump guy. Good Job!
Yes, thank you. We live in their world now.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 01:05:08 pm by skeeter »

Offline skeeter

This needs to stop but who will do it!

This sounds like 1930's Germany..

'“They said that they understand that and that they’re ‘not the bad guys, we’re just here doing what we’re told,'” Staci said.'

They're not bad guys. They're Good Germans.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
'“They said that they understand that and that they’re ‘not the bad guys, we’re just here doing what we’re told,'” Staci said.'

They're not bad guys. They're Good Germans.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

5 police cars sent to arrest a peaceful 73 year old purple heart veteran?

How dangerous did they believe this individual was?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington