Author Topic: Biden’s Delusions About Crime by George Neumayr  (Read 118 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s Delusions About Crime by George Neumayr
« on: June 24, 2021, 02:31:38 pm »
 Biden’s Delusions About Crime
His “solution” is to treat the law-abiding as criminals.
by George Neumayr
June 23, 2021, 11:55 PM

The recent spike in violent crime across the country is due not to a lack of “gun control” but to a lack of self-control. But the moral and cultural causes of crime never figure into the analysis of the Democrats. They studiously ignore those causes or make them worse by sabotaging the institutions of self-government.

Modern liberalism’s toxic blend of totalitarianism and moral relativism lends itself to a society of “gun control” without self-control. In such a society, the first instinct of liberal politicians is to propose new laws, even as they prevent the police from enforcing old ones. “Gun control” means greater and greater government control.

Joe Biden presides over a party that favors more and more laws and less and less policing. The Democrats increasingly want criminals set free and the law-abiding treated as criminals. Biden has naturally obliged his base, advancing laws and executive actions that would render the blameless exercise of the Second Amendment illegal. We are witnessing the death of the Second Amendment by a thousand cuts.

The thrust of Biden’s “crime-fighting” plan rolled out on Wednesday is not to fight crime but to cast a constitutional freedom as criminal. He speaks not of violent criminals but of “gun violence.” His plan to “end it” is really just a plan to end legal gun ownership.

more
https://spectator.org/biden-crime-speech/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: Biden’s Delusions About Crime by George Neumayr
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2021, 02:37:58 pm »
 There are several reasons why the Democrat party is not serious about rising crime. One, these are their voters.  Political parties don’t make a habit of alienating their base. Another reason, many of these progressive  mayors and district attorneys  believe deeply that our criminal justice system is horribly racist and they’re going to set out to fix it by releasing minority criminals. They are not about to have a come to Jesus moment regarding violent crime

And then  there’s the squad who will attack any crime fighting measures as unfairly targeting communities of color

I think this is one of the main issues that’s going to bury the Democrat party going forward
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy