Author Topic: Pelosi: Republicans ‘Can’t Win’ Unless They ‘Suppress the Vote’ – This Is Like Washington Crossing t  (Read 869 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi: Republicans ‘Can’t Win’ Unless They ‘Suppress the Vote’ – This Is Like Washington Crossing the Delaware, ‘We Are at Trenton’

Ian Hanchett 23 Jun 2021

During a portion of an interview with theGrio released on Wednesday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) stated that Republicans are blocking federal election legislation “Because they can’t win any other way. They can’t win any other way. So, they have to suppress the vote.” And compared the situation to the Battle of Trenton during the Revolutionary War.

TheGrio D.C Bureau Chief April Ryan said, “The reality, you just brought up the Republicans, Mitch McConnell is leading the effort saying, no, no, no to voting rights.”

Pelosi responded, “Yeah. Because they can’t win any other way. They can’t win any other way. So, they have to suppress the vote. This is a fight for our democracy. Our democracy is at stake now.”

Pelosi also stated, “We are at Trenton. We are crossing the Delaware. This is about fighting for America’s democracy. Nothing less is at stake than that.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/06/23/pelosi-republicans-cant-win-unless-they-suppress-the-vote-this-is-like-washington-crossing-the-delaware-we-are-at-trenton/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Democrats can't win unless they do what they do.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

The rats must secretly bust up when they come up with ways to twist the truth. As usual the truth is a full 180 degrees from the garbage coming out of their mouths.

Offline rustynail

"Pelosi also stated, “We are at Trenton. We are crossing the Delaware."  Or maybe Hiroshima in late July.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Republicans ‘Can’t Win’ Unless They ‘Suppress the illegitimate fraudulent Vote’ of the democrats criminal election activities related there to.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
By "suppressing the vote" she means "putting dead people back in their graves,and disqualifying imaginary people and cartoon figures."

I do give the Dims credit for recognizing just HOW freaking important the 2024 elections will be,though. They KNOW that if they lose in 2024,their dream of the country formerly known as the United States of America is OVER,and they are out of power for the rest of their lives.

If only we could get the Republicans,both real ones and the posers, to recognize this reality and act accordingly,instead of treating it as "business as usual".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
You might be talking about a miracle, like bringing the dead back to life, sneakypete.  Many still believe in the NEVERTRTUMPER Utopia we are now living in.  As they PROMISED, anything would be better than Trump, and here we are indeed !
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You might be talking about a miracle, like bringing the dead back to life, sneakypete.  Many still believe in the NEVERTRTUMPER Utopia we are now living in.  As they PROMISED, anything would be better than Trump, and here we are indeed !

@christian

I try to pay no attention to the ravings of fools. It just gets me upset for nothing.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!