Author Topic: Boebert Introduces Resolution To Censure Biden for His 'Dereliction of Duty' on the Border  (Read 291 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Boebert Introduces Resolution To Censure Biden for His 'Dereliction of Duty' on the Border
Savannah Rychcik
June 23, 2021 at 3:03pm

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) introduced a resolution to censure President Joe Biden for what she believes is a failure to enforce laws at the southern border.

“I’m proud to lead my colleagues in filing a bill to censure President Joe Biden for his dereliction of duty and failure to secure the southern homeland,” Boebert said during a press conference on Wednesday.

She added, “He has refused to enforce the laws that Congress has passed to secure our border.”

Boebert accused Biden of passing it on to “cackling Kamala.”

She continued, “When he tapped Ms. Harris as border czar, her work on the border is non-existent. It’s a joke and even she laughs. But it’s not funny.”

more
https://ijr.com/boebert-introduces-resolution-censure-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
People are finally realizing how the democrats operate, that's a very good sign !
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions