Author Topic: Texas teacher calls for colleagues to break the law to teach CRT: ‘In the past we’ve been activists…  (Read 472 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Texas teacher calls for colleagues to break the law to teach CRT: ‘In the past we’ve been activists…’
June 23, 2021 | Bryan Kirk

A so-called activist school teacher in Texas, who was angered by the state’s passage of a House bill banning the teaching of critical race theory, has called for educators across the state to break the law and teach the controversial curriculum anyway.

The unidentified teacher, who calls herself Ms. Magoo, posted a TikTok video on June 19, where she ranted about the unfairness of being unable to teach the controversial critical race theory in the wake of Juneteenth becoming a national holiday.

“Teachers, in the past we’ve been activists, and after this sh**show last year, we really need to stand up and do this for our kids right now,” she said. “This is a call to action. We need to stand up and fight for our kids…”

The video was posted on the Mythinformed Twitter account, a Wisconsin-based non-profit group that promotes secularism and encourages individuals and organizations to “promote viewpoint diversity in the social and political landscape.”

https://twitter.com/MythinformedMKE/status/1407428657019342850

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/06/23/texas-teacher-calls-for-colleagues-to-break-the-law-to-teach-crt-in-the-past-weve-been-activists-1092877/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Why not teach NOI's theory about white people being created by an evil black scientist? It's about as (in)sane as CRT.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Ms. Magoo, eh? As I recall Mr. Magoo was also myopic and a blithering fool.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
It was brought to my attention today...HALF of the nation's population today was born since 1981.

That right there is some scary sh*t, huh?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald