Author Topic: Derek Hunter: Liberals Made Me into A Racist  (Read 105 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Derek Hunter: Liberals Made Me into A Racist
« on: June 22, 2021, 02:00:34 pm »
Liberals Made Me into A Racist
Derek Hunter

Posted: Jun 22, 2021 12:01 AM

It’s official, I’m a racist. I couldn’t care less that I’m a racist, but I figured I’d declare it just for fun. I’m not going to go join a group, some random non-gay-centric version of conversion therapy leftists would approve of to purge myself of these feelings of hatred, disgust, superiority, and everything else we racists feel toward people we despise based on irrelevant characteristics. No, I don’t think I need professional help for this one. To the extent that my racism bothers me…actually, who am I kidding? My racism doesn’t bother me at all. See, the people I’m racist towards are white liberals.

You’ve seen these people, usually holding a cup of coffee, oftentimes driving some kind of hybrid, regularly whining about the border, and always obsessed with skin color. They are the people for whom saying a minority group is not enough, they have to take it to the “especially” level, as in when they whine about something being horribly discriminatory against, say, trans people. They live to say, “The economic downturn is hitting the trans community very hard, ESPECIALLY trans women of color,” or some such thing.

I hate them.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2021/06/22/liberals-made-me-into-a-racist-n2591327
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34