Author Topic: CNN CAUGHT Directly Asking Biden What He Wants Them To Say!  (Read 466 times)

rangerrebew

CNN CAUGHT Directly Asking Biden What He Wants Them To Say!
June 20, 2021 dan   

On Sunday, DailyWire reported the so-called “in-depth interview” CNN’s resident media hall monitor Brian Stelter did with White House press secretary Jen Psaki.

However, it appears that Shelter’s interview is more closely resembles the propaganda served up by authoritarian regimes.

Shelter’s interview with Psaki raised eyeballs among American viewers and patriots, one of who correctly noted that “you think it can’t get any worse until you watch it again.”

https://2020conservative.com/cnn-caught-directly-asking-biden-what-he-wants-them-to-say-2/

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: CNN CAUGHT Directly Asking Biden What He Wants Them To Say!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2021, 12:02:01 pm »
Stelter's a joke.
Countdown to Resignation

Online LMAO

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2021, 01:24:36 pm »
Assuming the story is true, I’m not surprised. I predicted that the media is going to be desperate to defend Joe Biden regardless of what’s happening around them. That’s why they are desperate to try to dismiss and downplay things like peoples anger over critical race theory, inflation, and rising crime in the inner cities

The end result is going to be the chasm between the average American and the elite, that includes politicians, corporations, and the media, is going to widen in the next several years
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2021, 03:01:42 pm »
https://www.foxnews.com/media/softball-interview-brian-stelter-jen-psaki-media He interviewed her 2 weeks ago or so, so video, quotes, and actual transcripts are probably available.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 03:02:59 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2021, 03:47:07 pm »
It’s pretty well established by now CNN is not an actual source of reliable news. Anyone who considers it is had better have their occipital lobe checked for indications of serious leakage.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2021, 04:19:53 pm »
It’s pretty well established by now CNN is not an actual source of reliable news. Anyone who considers it is had better have their occipital lobe checked for indications of serious leakage.

@skeeter

When CNN launched their new 1 hour "news show" titled "Operation Tailwind",I was one of the SOG vets protesting outside CNN headquarters in Atlanta. I even had a bunch of t-shirts made up with the SOG insignia on the front with "Is it REAL news,or is it CNN news?"

Had "CNN" with a striker bar through it on the back,along with "Boycott all CCN,TIME,TIME-WARNER PRODUCTS OF ADVERTISERS" on the back.

We even recruited a bus load of Japanese tourists to picket with us after they asked us why we were protesting,and we told them.

Red Ted was nowhere in sight.

Last I heard April Oliver still can't find a job in journalism,and the male anchor on the show,whose name I can't remember right at the moment,is working for an Arab news organization.

CNN had to shut down the show after that one airing,and pay out millions of dollars in slander lawsuits.

IF I outlive Red Ted Turner,I WILL piss on his grave before I die,even if it means I get arrested.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2021, 04:31:26 pm »

@skeeter

I went to Moscow on vacation the summer after the USSR collapsed,and they were having an election,with masses of Russian citizens in Red Square. They were there to cheer on the communist candidate for President of Russia according to the CNN reporters on the big tv covering it in the lobby,and there were a BUNCH of Russians standing inside looking out at the crowd and the Communist Party candidate for President of Russia giving a speech.

CNN made a BIG deal about the size of the crowd,as well as how "the Russian military supports the CP candidate,as is seen by all the Russian troops and police surrounding the square.

What they were NOT telling anyone was the cops and the military were there to PROTECT the CP candidate from the crowd,most of whom seemed to violently anti-communist. The CNN camera was careful to keep their cameras focused on the crowd at the front of the rope line,and THEY really were pro-communist.

However,they were outnumbered by dozens to one by the anti-communist protesters behind them. CNN was VERY careful to just quickly pan that crowd with the cameras and claim they were CP supporters,also.

I was asking the Russians what the candidate was REALLY saying and about what was going on because I KNEW CCN was lying,and come to find out almost all of the supporters there were members of the Holy Russian Orthodox Church,who was aligned with the Communist Party because the CP candidate had promised them that if he were elected,the Russian Orthodox Church would become the official and only legal church in Russia.

They were all pissed off and grumbling and shaking their fists,and I told them,"I tell ya what. Give me a good belt-fed 30 caliber machine gun and a couple of ammo bearers,and I can break this whole thing up in just a few minutes."

Smiles,laughter,and lots of them slapping me on the back and wanting to buy me a drink.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2021, 04:38:02 pm »
@sneakypete hilarious! Normal people all over the world know leftist bullsh*t when they hear it.

If I could use the fabled neutron bomb on anyone it would be the NEA and the news media, not necessarily in that order.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2021, 04:52:52 pm »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington