Author Topic: (Child Tax Credit Program) White House Locks Down Joe Biden After Critical Messaging Errors with Re  (Read 407 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

(Child Tax Credit Program) White House Locks Down Joe Biden After Critical Messaging Errors with Reporters
Breitbart, Jun 21, 2021

The White House on Monday blocked President Joe Biden from speaking with reporters about a signature administration effort on entitlements.

The Biden administration kicked off a messaging push to promote the child tax credit, but Biden was not scheduled to speak to reporters.

Families will begin receiving monthly payments in their bank accounts of $250 or more per child beginning in July, a massive entitlement program that comes as part of Biden’s $1.9 trillion coronavirus rescue plan.

Biden was not part of the White House’s number one messaging strategy of the day.

His daily schedule for Monday only featured a meeting with financial regulators at 1:45 pm. The event was closed to the press.

Instead, the White House sent Vice President Kamala Harris to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, to deliver a speech on the issue.

The White House released a 430-word statement purportedly from Biden on Monday afternoon to promote the program, which read like one of his teleprompter speeches carefully constructed by his press aides.

On Monday morning, White House press secretary Jen Psaki appeared on CBS This Morning to talk about the tax credit.

Press staff also sent messaging promoting the program on social media, using the president’s account to share pre-approved statements.

White House staff sidelining Biden comes after a series of blunders the president made in front of the press.

More:  https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/21/white-house-locks-down-joe-biden-critical-messaging-errors-reporters/

« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 07:42:52 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Looks like the Kamala team is striking back after the border debacle .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mYcuxdtMOA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0drWtGSB5Y

"Families will begin receiving monthly payments in their bank accounts of $250 or more per child . . . " 

"For families earning UP TO $150,000"

« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 07:46:23 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Doesn't it all seem all too wonderful... until the money becomes as worthless as used toilet paper.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Biden has truly become the Monkey with the Cup, that the Organ Grinder just can't keep in line.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
If you prefer to get your child tax credit when you file your taxes you can.

irs.gov will soon put up a link on how to opt out of these monthly payments...I have been checking everyday for my son...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34