Author Topic: Watch: Sheldon Whitehouse Gets Nailed Big Time for Belonging to All-White Beach Club  (Read 731 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Watch: Sheldon Whitehouse Gets Nailed Big Time for Belonging to All-White Beach Club
By Nick Arama | Jun 20, 2021 6:30 PM ET

Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI) became known for his ridiculous whiteboard examination of Supreme Court nominees like Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett, with his obsession to find anything, no matter how crazy or conspiratorial, to try to ding them with. With Kavanaugh, for example, Whitehouse seemed obsessed with teenaged boys’ terms for flatulence and drinking games. He also promoted a false rape claim someone from Rhode Island made against Kavanaugh.

In a word, he showed he was a pretty slimy human being without a lot of principles.

Turns out that doesn’t only apply to politics.

Whitehouse belongs to the all-white Bailey’s Beach Club in Newport, according to GoLocalProv.

Apparently, the issue had been raised with him in 2017, four years ago. Now, people put it to him again this weekend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUmCZpratVs

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/06/20/watch-sheldon-whitehouse-gets-nailed-big-time-for-belonging-to-all-white-beach-club-n399804
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

This is all insane. Same as me, going to AFRICA...HAITI....then complain not enough white people living there.   What about B.E.T.?   ONLY BLACK FILMS.  Or only black dating sites?  Then some blacks wanted, ONLY BLACK GRADUATION CELEBRATIONS. Now, some black people want only black teachers for black kids.

Offline LegalAmerican

"In a word, he showed he was a pretty slimy human being without a lot of principles."=ARTCLE.

OH YEAH?  What about Lloyd Austin, defense secretary, TOP DOG IN PENTAGON....is purging all conservatives from the military. 
He has personal issues. Put in by biden.  What principle does he have?   

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I don't care what club he belongs to (freedom to assimilate). The problem is when democrats prove they are hypocrites when they think nobody is watching. Dims make a stage appearance saying one thing and do the opposite when they know these clubs/organizations/communities are safer because they use discernment in memberships. Politicians are two faced liars (and all animals are not equal).
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Racism isn't racism, as long as minorities and foreigners are practicing racism against whites.  Whites with excessive white fool guilt helped and advanced such foolery.  Some people like being fools more than anything else.  Whites adopted being since ancient times Rehoboam fool guilt society, they want to see if God will still wipe out such foolery like He did in ancient times.  Not to spoil the surprise, but He sure will!
 ****slapping
 :amen:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 01:52:12 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
In a previous post by me I mentioned "discernment" as a factor.... Pricing out memberships so high the average fellow doesn't want to waste their money joining is a tool for doing so.... It is not a form of racism if practiced honestly.  I am not sure the requirements of this club, but I am probable safe guessing that money is not the only factor involved. But being we don't know the demographics of the area (why would a black person join if they don't live in driving distance), it could be just a white neighborhood.

I don't like articles like this, if I wanted to form an club and invite my white friends (I don't have any close black friends) does that make me a racist? I live in a white area, go to church with mostly white folks (we get visitors occasionally that usually end up going elsewhere), we treat them as Jesus would (probable even more so than our own demographics). Sometime folks just self segregate, does anyone gripe about all black churches? You go where you feel comfortable, and I will allow that to even liberal two-faced jerks.

Neighbor's mother died a few months ago (about same time as my dad). His adoptive daughter is Indian (India) and a sweetheart. She married an Indian (India) and they have beautiful brown children (4 girls). I was hoping they would move next door but alas they moved to a nicer neighborhood with a bigger yard. Character matters more than skin color, but if your club you feel comfortable with happens to be all white, so be it. Nothing has proven to me that this club judges by skin color only, again it could just be a rich liberal area that prices out blacks that live to far away to drive there anyway.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 07:42:29 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....