Author Topic: Maxine Waters: ‘I’m Told’ Organizing for January 6 Riot Took Place in the Trump Campaign  (Read 1388 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Maxine Waters: ‘I’m Told’ Organizing for January 6 Riot Took Place in the Trump Campaign

Jeff Poor 19 Jun 2021

Saturday, during an appearance on CNN, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) suggested the Trump campaign played a role in the January 6 Capitol Hill riot.

Waters made those remarks when asked by CNN’s Jim Acosta to react to what he called Republicans blaming the FBI.

“They can say whatever they want to say,” Waters declared. “One of the things we know is we need a commission, and they are opposing a commission to find out who all was involved. Where did the money come from to send busloads of people in? Who supported them in all of this? Where was the organizing taking place? I’m told there was organizing taking place right in the Trump campaign. And so, if they are really concerned about why our Capitol was invaded and why there was an insurrection, they would support a commission to find out. But they don’t want to know because too many of them side with them and support what they have done, and they are not going to call them to task for it.”

“It is outrageous what happened to us, that the Capitol of the United States was invaded by domestic terrorists,” she continued. “And they don’t want to live up to it and admit what took place. They call themselves patriots, but that speech that you heard me give on the floor, I challenge their patriotism. And I told them that they were not really patriots. And they’re the ones who claim to be more patriotic than anybody else. But I’m going to keep challenging them because they have joined in supporting literally the fact that not only were we invaded, there was a noose that was hanging at opening of the Capitol grounds, threatening to hang even the vice president at that time of the United States.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/06/19/maxine-waters-im-told-organizing-for-january-6-riot-took-place-in-the-trump-campaign/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
You know,Maxine wouldn't lie to us anymore than Pelosi, Biden, Obama or slick willy & hitlery. 
 22222frying pan ****slapping 22222frying pan
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online libertybele

You know,Maxine wouldn't lie to us anymore than Pelosi, Biden, Obama or slick willy & hitlery. 
 22222frying pan ****slapping 22222frying pan

Maxine is just another bat crap crazy liberal mental midget. Who in the heck cares what she says??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

I'm told Mad Max is the California raisin known as Dummy. 
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Where did the money come from?

Sorry, Maxine, but most Trump supporters have these things called jobs.

Jobs yield paychecks. Paychecks are money.

It's called "Paying your own way.", as alien as that concept might seem to you.
When many people who are doing that are doing the same thing, sometimes they can use the collective economic power of that group to do things like charter a bus. (The question is one of: Who funded the ANTIFA shuttles?)

Not everyone is reliant on government largesse, taking tax money at gunpoint, or even the generous contributions of your communist fellow travelers.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

Where did the money come from?

Sorry, Maxine, but most Trump supporters have these things called jobs.

Jobs yield paychecks. Paychecks are money.

It's called "Paying your own way.", as alien as that concept might seem to you.
When many people who are doing that are doing the same thing, sometimes they can use the collective economic power of that group to do things like charter a bus. (The question is one of: Who funded the ANTIFA shuttles?)

Not everyone is reliant on government largesse, taking tax money at gunpoint, or even the generous contributions of your communist fellow travelers.

There is video footage of Anti-Trumpers dressing up as Trump supporters and then attacking the capital. 

I have little doubt that both Pelosi and Pence knew that the insurrection was going to happen; it was planned.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Rich considering how many times Maxine is on record inciting riots and attacks on conservatives.
The Republic is lost.

Online Smokin Joe

There is video footage of Anti-Trumpers dressing up as Trump supporters and then attacking the capital. 

I have little doubt that both Pelosi and Pence knew that the insurrection was going to happen; it was planned.
One video I saw was of a fellow who asserted that some seven shuttle buses of ANTIFAs pulled up, changed into outer layers of MAGA gear, hats on backwards (to identify the group among themselves), and proceeded to the Capitol, It would be interesting to see who there looked 'overly layered'.

Make trouble, drop the outer layer in the trash somewhere on the way out, and walk away. The videos will show MAGA crew, not black bloc; the epitome of a false flag operation.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

What you describe on the video is exactly what our friend saw. Several buses unloaded identically-uniformed Antifa thugs.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hey! If you can't count on Mad Maxine to have serious contacts inside the Trump camp,who CAN you trust?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I always thought she was a Crazin known as Rummy  :pondering:

Offline LegalAmerican

Rich considering how many times Maxine is on record inciting riots and attacks on conservatives.

Yes.  That is true.  Don't know what will post.

1:53 PM - May 24 2021
EXCLUSIVE: US Capitol Doors on Jan. 6 Were Magnetically Locked – Someone Inside Capitol Security Had to Release the Lock to Open the Doors (VIDEO)

Last week a member of the Oath Keepers called The Gateway Pundit to tell us his story of the January 6th protests and riot. He is living in fear since the Jan. 6 protests at the US Capitol and wanted to get his story out.

The Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of current and formerly serving military, police, and first responders, who pledge to fulfill the oath all military and police take to “defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.”

What he told us is truly shocking and has not been reported by the mainstream fake-news media.

This man wanted to remain anonymous. We spoke with Attorney Kellye Sorell about his story. He believes the government is planning to arrest him.

On January 6, he told us about the famous, not so famous, so-called “stack video” that was making the rounds in the fake news following the protests.

In the video you can see several Oath Keeper members march up the US Capitol steps, sing the National Anthem while they are facing the massive crowd.

Then this Oath Keeper dropped this bomb–

According to this American patriot, who is a US Marine veteran who worked overseas at a US Embassy, the doors on the US Capitol are electronically controlled magnetic locked doors. And someone inside the security booth at the US Capitol opened the doors!

read the rest here:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... ors-video/

Offline LegalAmerican

Capitol Police OPENED THE DOORS and ushered in people into building.  There is even a picture inside the capitol and all walking neatly one by one next to a velvet rope.  No riot by TRUMP supporters.  It was ANTIFA/BLM  DOING THE DAMAGE AND WEARING TRUMP GEAR AS THEY WERE TO TOLD TO DO IN THE AD.

Offline LMAO

Democrats are desperate to keep the focus on those January 6 riots.  They can then avoid talking about things such as rising crime especially  homicides In the cities they run, rising prices that Americans are noticing, the inability of more and more people to buy their first house...

From their perspective, I don’t blame them  for wanting to keep the focus on the January 6 riots
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Smokin Joe

Democrats are desperate to keep the focus on those January 6 riots.  They can then avoid talking about things such as rising crime especially  homicides In the cities they run, rising prices that Americans are noticing, the inability of more and more people to buy their first house...

From their perspective, I don’t blame them  for wanting to keep the focus on the January 6 riots
It has the added effect of demonizing everyone to the Right of Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer, and in the Democrat game plan, is likely to shut people up. (Why do you think those arrested are being kept in solitary, and according to some accounts, physically mistreated.)

They are making examples, and this time, they didn't even have to blow up a Federal Building (which may have been just a fortuitous coincidence, timing-wise, for the Clinton administration which was about to get some serious heat over the Waco Massacre  at Mt. Carmel). The vigour of that investigation died with the victims of the bombing of the Murrah Building, said in the MSM to be an act of retaliation for Waco, (the same MSM that is stumping against anything Conservative right now).

(Last time this gambit was used, this hard, was after the OKC Bombing, to get the Militia Movement back under their rocks, and to shut down any push to repeal the Assault Weapons Ban by equating both Militia groups, Conservatives, Constitutionalists, and gun owners, with terrorists.)

The details are different, but the gambit is the same, and in that sense, the PSYOP is no different than the Oklahoma City Bombing. Biden didn't lie with his comparison of 1/6 with OKC, he just sees what is going on from a different perspective.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 05:21:19 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
As Smokin Joe posted, and i have so often predicted,the left intends to drag America down to the level of third world nation, and look at how empowered leftist tactics have benefits world Communism and jihad Islam!  They grow ever stronger with the generosity of America's treasury being transferred to them, jobs and intelligence too.

By the way there are plentiful reports pf Port;land Oregon police have much abandoned riot control. What purpose can they have with a democrat government for the rioters and against the police?  Latest reports are gangs of the left are violently engaging in public streets warfare with Conservative gangs.  All those 'innocent deniers' sitting on the side lines allowed the left to bring our society down to anarchy, violence in the streets.  Democrat politicians have many times spoken out publicly advocating violence. Democrats, NeverTrumpers, and the passive own this violence in the streets, anarchy.  Innocence and passive are not the same word, try and explain that to a fool.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 08:34:44 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions