Author Topic: A disturbing look at corporate Critical Race Theory brainwashing  (Read 673 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
American Thinker By Andrea Widburg 6/20/2021

I’ve been a non-corporate employee for 30 years. This means that I haven’t looked at an employee manual, attended a human resources seminar, or watched an HR video since the late 1980s. Back in the day, they were dry affairs that covered big issues: You can’t refuse to hire someone based on their race, color, sex, creed, etc. You also can’t harass or fire them for the same reasons. It was straightforward Civil Rights Act of 1964 stuff. I knew intellectually that Critical Race Theory (“CRT”) had changed things but it wasn’t until I watched Matt Walsh deconstruct just part of a corporate training video that I appreciated the illegal madness taking place in companies across America.

My bet is that there is a substantial number of American Thinker readers who are also unfamiliar with modern-day Human Resources training. Nowadays, it’s no longer about avoiding illegal activity that could get you or your employer in trouble. Instead, this is extremely targeted material aimed directly at White people. It’s condescending, hate-filled, and does to Whites exactly what it instructs Whites not to do to minorities.

We’ve written before at American Thinker about CRT training at places such as the City of Seattle, Lockheed-Martin, and Coca-Cola. However, we’ve always presented the handouts, which are pretty shocking. Somehow, though, it’s even more shocking to see a training video and appreciate that this illegal, indoctrinating effluvia is being forced upon employees at companies as diverse as Pepsi, Medieval Times, and Krispy Kreme.

Matt Walsh is intelligent, amusing, sarcastic, and inciteful, so his comments really help illuminate how awful the video’s contents are:

More: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/06/a_disturbing_look_at_corporate_critical_race_theory_brainwashing.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFjXKBdn32A&t=167s

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: A disturbing look at corporate Critical Race Theory brainwashing
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2021, 07:42:48 pm »
While the author has not worked in the "corporate environment" for over 30 years, I have and this bullshit has been a steady progression since about 1990 to the full glory we're seeing now.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2021, 08:27:54 pm »
I was inundated with it at Lockheed until I retired in 2014.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2021, 08:58:30 pm »
I was inundated with it at Lockheed until I retired in 2014.

I got to wondering how many times I'd have to take a class on Sexual Harassment, when neither I nor anybody I worked with were ever the target of an investigation by HR.  Eventually I started getting marked down on the "quizzes" for being too cautious when working with females.  You see, I was creating a "hostile work environment" for not giving anybody an opportunity to accuse me of anything.  For the last several years I was successful at setting up my workplace so I never would have to see anybody.

I was so glad to have become obsolete so they would lay me off with a severance package.  My planned worked to perfection and now I am a freeman.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2021, 01:14:55 am »
I got to wondering how many times I'd have to take a class on Sexual Harassment, when neither I nor anybody I worked with were ever the target of an investigation by HR.  Eventually I started getting marked down on the "quizzes" for being too cautious when working with females.  You see, I was creating a "hostile work environment" for not giving anybody an opportunity to accuse me of anything.  For the last several years I was successful at setting up my workplace so I never would have to see anybody.

I was so glad to have become obsolete so they would lay me off with a severance package.  My planned worked to perfection and now I am a freeman.
I worked for a 500 company in the 90s that stepped in some racial goo and repeatedly apologized(although there was nothing whatsoever to apologize for) and hired Deval Patrick and some cohorts to give 'sensitivity training'.

At the first class I was forced to attend, the instructor declared all attendees were racists.

I rose up and objected and told the person that was an afront to me and everyone there.

Within 12 months, I was let go.

A few months after that, the company ceased to exist.

That is what happens when this crap runs amok.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Right_in_Virginia