Author Topic: GOP Rep. Gosar Comes Under Fire for Saying Capitol Rioter Was 'Executed' by Police Officer  (Read 732 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP Rep. Gosar Comes Under Fire for Saying Capitol Rioter Was 'Executed' by Police Officer
Madison Summers
June 16, 2021 at 9:05am

Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Ariz.) is receiving some backlash for remarks he made about a police officer and a Capitol rioter.

During a hearing on Tuesday, Gosar mentioned Ashli Babbitt who was fatally shot by a Capitol Police officer on January 6. Babbitt and others attempted to breach a barricaded door in the U.S. Capitol building. Babbitt, 35, tried to leap through a section of the door and was shot.

Questioning FBI Director Christopher Wray, Gosar asked, “Do you know who executed Ashli Babbitt?”

“No, I don’t know the name of the person who was involved in the Ashli Babbitt shooting,” Wray responded after a long pause. Gosar replied, “So do you agree that Ashli Babbitt was unarmed?”

more
https://ijr.com/gosar-fire-capitol-rioter-executed-officer/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The FBI director doesn't know the ID of a "federal" cop who shot an unarmed woman at the capitol?

He can't even lie well. I hope he was under oath.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Notice it’s “Republicans” who seem most offended by Gosar’s (accurate) description.

Online DefiantMassRINO

It was "stand your ground".
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline skeeter

It was "stand your ground".
Only in your addled mind.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Only in your addled mind.

I was thinking he forgot the sarcasm (/s) tag.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

I was thinking he forgot the sarcasm (/s) tag.
im taking his screen name seriously, cause RINOs are fine with an unarmed 110 lb woman being ambushed to death by a mall cop because she’s a Trump supporter.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
im taking his screen name seriously, cause RINOs are fine with an unarmed 110 lb woman being ambushed to death by a mall cop because she’s a Trump supporter.

Clicking the article, I did see one bit of news of the this killer cop that I hadn't seen offically.  That he had been "cleared" of all wrongdoing.

That's crap. 

Online DefiantMassRINO

She was breaking and entering on Federal property.  She did not comply with officers' commands.  She was moving towards the officers.  The officers feared for their saftey, and the safety of others in the Capitol.  The officers' did their duty.

If you replace the white woman with a black man, it would ruled a clean shoot.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
She was breaking and entering on Federal property.  She did not comply with officers' commands.  She was moving towards the officers.  The officers feared for their saftey, and the safety of others in the Capitol.  The officers' did their duty.

The "officer"...we still don't know what department he belonged to...was behind a thick wood and glass door.  You don't know whether or not she could hear his commands...assuming he gave any before he fired into the crowd.  Just like you have no idea if he feared for his life or not.

If anyone put others safety at risk it was this "officer" who fired into an unarmed crowd while cops in riot gear were approaching the group from behind.

The idiot literally fired rounds in the direction of his own people.

I'm sure you feel the ATF agents at Ruby Ridge did their jobs too huh?

That's retarded even for you.  IF it had been a black male or female shot we'd know everything about the shooter right down to his home address and where his kids go to school and BLM would be outside the Capitol demanding "justice".

Take your stupid race baiting elsewhere.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 03:26:20 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

I have seen ducks full of more shit than that statement....but not many.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

We just saw a white cop found guilty of murder because the violently resisting black man he was restraining died of a fentanyl overdose.

Try again.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Did you wander into the wrong forum today?  We prefer intelligent posts here. :whistle:

The part I highlighted was perhaps one of the least intelligent posts I've seen in a while, and that's a pretty tough competition.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Mesaclone

Deeply inept trolling effort. No one could GENUINELY be this dim witted. If the victim had been a BLM protester shot by a cop in the exact same situation....inner cities from Portland to Baltimore Minneapolis to Seattle to Atlanta would STILL be on fire amidst looting and rampant murder in the streets.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Whether or not her shooting is justified, I don't think she was "executed" in any meaningful sense of the term.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Ever heard of a taser?

Your post is FOS, as all the said cops toward that demographic who have been Chauvinized have been met with full fury of the law.   This SOB?  We can't even get his name

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
don't think she was "executed"

An unarmed small woman being shot by a highly trained Federal Policeman from about 10 feet away?

Do you realize how silly that sounds?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 06:13:42 pm by catfish1957 »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Whether or not her shooting is justified, I don't think she was "executed" in any meaningful sense of the term.

Really?  This looked more like a Mob Execution than it did a regular Officer Involved Shooting.

I really don't understand the glee of some folks on this thread (not you!) over a Trump supporter being murdered by an alleged cop.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Really?  This looked more like a Mob Execution than it did a regular Officer Involved Shooting.

I really don't understand the glee of some folks on this thread (not you!) over a Trump supporter being murdered by an alleged cop.

I don't think i'm gleeful as I realize she wasn't a violent person, but ok i guess i'm "gleeful" apparently to you.

She was part of a mob that surged at a line of cops holding guns. That's not an execution. Whether or not it's justified is up for debate I guess.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If some people are gonna act like an ass they shouldn't be surprised if they are ridden like one.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't think i'm gleeful as I realize she wasn't a violent person, but ok i guess i'm "gleeful" apparently to you.

She was part of a mob that surged at a line of cops holding guns. That's not an execution. Whether or not it's justified is up for debate I guess.

I wrote "Not you!"  No, you are NOT "gleeful!"
I will NOT comply.

Offline Mesaclone

@Weird Tolkienish Figure
If a line of BLM protesters “surged” towards some armed cops in a protest but were clearly not a direct threat to cause immediate harm (as was clearly the case with the unarmed Ashli Babbitt)...and the cops gunned them down....what do you think would happen and what would the media be calling it? And remember, one standard...no double standards allowed.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 05:52:19 pm by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline mountaineer

I've seen the video. She wasn't moving, let alone moving in a threatening manner. Police may use deadly force only under certain limited circumstances - none of which was present on Jan. 6. It was not a legitimate shooting. It was murder.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

Didn’t quite happen that way, so the only thing debatable is was it a gross & unnecessary use of deadly force bordering on murder, or was it an execution.

Whether or not it was justified is not up for debate, unless you believe shooting without warning into a crowd of unarmed protestors is justifiable.