Author Topic: Is 15-Week-Old Baby Human? Sen. Blumenthal: ‘I’m Going to Wait for the Court Decision’  (Read 1005 times)

Online libertybele

The answer is clear in the question  --- 15 week old BABY.  Last time I checked a BABY IS a Human Being!!!

Is 15-Week-Old Baby Human? Sen. Blumenthal: ‘I’m Going to Wait for the Court Decision’

In relation to an upcoming Supreme Court case concerning abortion, when asked if a 15-week-old unborn baby is a human being, Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) did not answer directly but said, “I’m going to wait for the Supreme Court decision.”

At the U.S. Capitol on Tuesday, CNS News asked Senator Blumenthal, “The Supreme Court this fall will review a Mississippi law that bans most abortions after 15 weeks of pregnancy. Is an unborn baby at 15 weeks a human being?...........

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/washington/julia-johnson/15-week-old-baby-human-sen-blumenthal-im-going-wait-court-decision
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 09:43:13 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

The jury's still out on whether this lyin' sack of merde is human.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

The jury's still out on whether this lyin' sack of merde is human.

888high58888

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

Is 15-Week-Old Baby Human? Sen. Blumenthal: ‘I’m Going to Wait for the Court Decision’

So if the Court upholds the Mississippi law, will Blumenthal then drop his support for abortion?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

Is a 15-Week-Old Unborn Baby a Human Being? Sen. Ted Cruz: ‘Absolutely’

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) said Wednesday “the science is clear” that an unborn, 15-week-old child is “absolutely” a human being.

At the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday, CNS News asked Senator Cruz, “The Supreme Court this fall will review a Mississippi law that bans most abortions after 15 weeks of pregnancy. Is an unborn baby at 15 weeks a human being?”

“Absolutely,” said Cruz.

CNS News then asked Cruz what he has to say to his colleagues who refuse to answer that question, to which the senator replied, “The science is clear. I believe life begins at conception and that we should protect every human being from conception to natural death. That life is a precious gift from God.”

“The Supreme Court, beginning with Roe. v. Wade, began this country on a path that has tragically taken the lives of over 60 million unborn children,” he continued   .................

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) said Wednesday “the science is clear” that an unborn, 15-week-old child is “absolutely” a human being.

At the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday, CNS News asked Senator Cruz, “The Supreme Court this fall will review a Mississippi law that bans most abortions after 15 weeks of pregnancy. Is an unborn baby at 15 weeks a human being?” ..........

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/washington/julia-johnson/15-week-old-unborn-baby-human-being-sen-ted-cruz-absolutely

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, duh. It isn't a billygoat.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

15 weeks.  Almost 4 mos.  At 4 mos. usually a woman can begin to feel movement, the 'baby' weighs about 6 to 7 oz., and around that time the 'baby' can begin sucking its thumb, able to hear sounds and perhaps even mae a fist.

It's beyond me how a 15 week old 'baby' wouldn't be considered a human being.  Really???  **nononono*

Offline mountaineer

What else could it be? A duck? A pencil?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
That's the Bluwomanthal that lied about serving in combat in Vietnam.

When does a baby become a human being, or more precisely, a "person"?

When the process of fertilization is complete, a process that happens BEFORE the fertilized ovum, the zygote, is implanted on the uterine wall.

ALL stages of development after fertilization are stages of HUMAN development.   There is no arbitrary line that can be determined by legislation or judicial fiat that divides the developmental period from the "non-person" into the "person".   There are either distinct ovum and sperm, two intact haploid cells of no special significance, and there is "human", the process of life that begins when ovum and sperm combine.

THAT is the defining moment.

That is the SCIENCE.

And ALL abortion activity kills those growing people.

Remember that the baby being murdered because his father is an alleged rapist didn't even exist when the crime was committed.  Why should the baby be executed, and without benefit of a trial, at that?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 05:34:19 am by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.