Author Topic: Hunter Biden: Baby mama was ‘basketball mentor’ to daughter and Sasha Obama  (Read 245 times)

Online mountaineer

Hunter Biden: Baby mama was ‘basketball mentor’ to daughter and Sasha Obama
By Samuel Chamberlain
June 14, 2021 | 5:43pm
First son Hunter Biden described Lunden Roberts, with whom he fathered a daughter out of wedlock in 2018, as a “basketball mentor” to one of his daughters as well as former President Barack Obama’s daughter Sasha in a September 2017 email.

The email from Hunter Biden was stored on his abandoned laptop and first reported Monday by DailyMail.com. The message was a response to Cecilia Browning, the general manager of the Georgetown building which housed the offices of Hunter’s consulting firm Rosemont Seneca as well as the embassies of Sweden and Iceland.

Browning’s initial email, sent Sept. 18, 2017, warned Hunter and other tenants against giving visitors after-hours access to the building through a side entrance.

In a lengthy, angry reply sent three days later, Hunter Biden claimed: “I have never knowingly attempted to hide visitors or break any rules. What do i[sic] have to hide Cecelia. There is a camera in every hallway every 10 feet.”

Later in the same email, Biden stated: “I had phoned ahead to let security know that my youngest daughter’s basketball mentor she worked out with Maisy and Sasha Obama when they played in rec league together. Maisy, my daughter continues ton [sic] pursue a NCAA Div. One team and Lunden continues to help.” ...
Full story at NY Post

:thud:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Maisy and Sasha.

Still looking for any evidence Maisy is a Division I level basketball talent. I did find some of her high school stats at Sidwell Friends, though - they were less than mediocre. No evidence she's in college at all.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 10:10:27 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org