Author Topic: Netanyahu tries to go 'scorched earth' in last speech, swipes at Biden administration over Iran  (Read 674 times)

Offline libertybele

Bibi is warning the World ....  My impression of him has always been a positive one and I do believe he has integrity.

Netanyahu tries to go 'scorched earth' in last speech, swipes at Biden administration over Iran

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu used his final speech in front of the Knesset Sunday to vow a swift return to office, attack his replacement and call out the Biden administration’s effort to revive the nuke deal with Iran.

Netanyahu, 71, stepped aside for the new coalition government led by Naftali Bennett, who became the new prime minister after a 60-59 vote. President Biden quickly congratulated the new government.

Bennett’s office said he later spoke by phone with Biden, thanking him for his warm wishes and long-standing commitment to Israel's security.

Netanyahu described Bennett, who was once his ally, as a political lightweight who does not have the talent to handle the job. .....

...............Netanyahu went on to talk about the challenges in dealing with the U.S. He said "the administration" in Washington had asked him "not to discuss our disagreement on Iran publicly."

"But with all due respect, I can’t do that," Netanyahu said, according to the Jerusalem Post.

The paper said Netanyahu compared the attempt by the U.S. to return to the Iran nuke deal to the decision by President Franklin Delano Roosevelt not to bomb the train tracks that led to Auschwitz — the concentration camp — when there was an opportunity in 1944.

"The prime minister of Israel needs to be able to say no to the president of the United States on issues that threaten our existence," he said. The report said Netanyahu recalled his 2015 speech in front of a joint session of Congress to voice his dismay over the Obama-era nuke deal.........

https://www.foxnews.com/world/netanyahu-goes-scorched-earth-in-last-speech-swipes-at-biden-administration-over-iran

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

I think Bibi's words should not be taken lightly. Keeping in mind the negotiations between Iran and Bammy which if I recall correctly, Biden has reversed.  Under Biden and Kamel, the U.S. in essence has no leadership and with Bibi ousted, it makes for a very grim outlook all the way around; China, Russia, Iran, other members of the Middle East and even N. Korea.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online rustynail

I think Bibi's words should not be taken lightly. Keeping in mind the negotiations between Iran and Bammy which if I recall correctly, Biden has reversed.  Under Biden and Kamel, the U.S. in essence has no leadership and with Bibi ousted, it makes for a very grim outlook all the way around; China, Russia, Iran, other members of the Middle East and even N. Korea.

Almost Biblical.

Offline libertybele

Netanyhu talked about stopping Iran for 30 years leading to a frenzied international effort to stop the Iran Nuclear Deal under Obama .... at the UN, the US Congress and in front of every television camera on the planet.  He openly stuck his ample ass in the middle of US politics using his mighty oratory skills in a desperate attempt to peel support away from the US President to humiliate and defeat him.

Netanyahu crashed and burned.

As Gantz said to Netanyahu yesterday:  "Thank you for your contributions, we'll take it from here".

Crashed and burned?  59-60

I do not blame him for speaking out to Congress about the Obama/Iran nuke deal.  Obama didn't even want him to speak, thankfully  GOP Congressmen invited him. His message was very clear on Iran and rightfully so.   

Relations I thought were very good between Trump and Bibi. I don't see that he did anything to try to defeat Trump.

Biblically -- Israel will remain standing period.   

Offline libertybele

Almost Biblical.

Pretty much.  That's the way I see things.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
"The paper said Netanyahu compared the attempt by the U.S. to return to the Iran nuke deal to the decision by President Franklin Delano Roosevelt not to bomb the train tracks that led to Auschwitz — the concentration camp — when there was an opportunity in 1944."

Wow, this needs to  be screamed louldly and frequently.  Never have I seen a Israeli rebuke of an American administration of this magnitude. 

Not only is he one of the masses of world leaders who  recognize that Biden is a blithering idiot, he is not afraid to say so.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Crashed and burned?  59-60

I do not blame him for speaking out to Congress about the Obama/Iran nuke deal.  Obama didn't even want him to speak, thankfully  GOP Congressmen invited him. His message was very clear on Iran and rightfully so.   

Relations I thought were very good between Trump and Bibi. I don't see that he did anything to try to defeat Trump.

Biblically -- Israel will remain standing period.

Read my post again @libertybele   Bibi failed to stop the Iran deal.  Netanyahu publically crashed and burned.  He accomplished nothing.  Just like he let Hamas build tunnels for 12 years.  Just like Hamas is stronger than when he took office.

Netanyhu talked about stopping Iran for 30 years leading to a frenzied international effort to stop the Iran Nuclear Deal under Obama .... at the UN, the US Congress and in front of every television camera on the planet.  He openly stuck his ample ass in the middle of US politics using his mighty oratory skills in a desperate attempt to peel support away from the US President to humiliate and defeat him.

Netanyahu crashed and burned.

As Gantz said to Netanyahu yesterday:  "Thank you for your contributions, we'll take it from here".

Offline libertybele

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu made his close relationship with Trump — who was widely popular in Israel — a centerpiece of his campaigns. His Likud party hung a 15-story poster on Tel Aviv's busiest highway showing the two leaders grinning and shaking hands.

Trump, who appeared to relish his political clout in the country, was widely seen as trying to swing the polls in Netanyahu's favor. Shortly before the March 2019 election, Trump invited Netanyahu to the White House, guaranteeing him days of media coverage.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 09:05:42 pm by libertybele »