Author Topic: Democrats Are Going After the Ultra-Rich Again and I've Got Some Thoughts  (Read 169 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats Are Going After the Ultra-Rich Again and I've Got Some Thoughts
By Bonchie | Jun 09, 2021 1:30 PM ET

The most shocking, completely unexpected thing is happening right now.

After the ultra-rich, including Jeff Bezos and a litany of large corporations, helped bankroll Democrat candidates in 2020, the alligator they fed is now looking to bite their face-off. Leaked tax documents are being used to compare total wealth to effective tax rates last year (a stupid statistic as total wealth has already been taxed prior), and left-wing politicians are using the opportunity to push for higher corporate and personal tax rates.

Here’s Rep. Rashida Tlaib and Sen. Chris Murphy on the matter.

https://twitter.com/RashidaTlaib/status/1402307809878986755

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/06/09/democrats-are-going-after-the-ultra-rich-again-and-ive-got-some-thoughts-n393993
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Fine.

Let the Rodents tax the wealthy at 100% of their total wealth.

Next year, once the rich people are broke, there still won't be enough money to fund the Rodent give-away programs.

What will they do then?

Would be funny to watch.  The people out in the country where the food is grown...they have guns, too.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Where, do you imagine does this birdbrain think that all of that wealth came from?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Idiot

I've never worked for a poor person....just sayin....