Author Topic: Tucker: US press convinced itself Kamala is god, Latin America provides rude awakening[must watch]  (Read 251 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tucker: US press convinced itself Kamala is god, Latin America provides rude awakening
June 9, 2021 | Vivek Saxena

Vice President Kamala Harris’s cold reception in Guatemala this past weekend was a surprise to nobody but the doting sycophantic press that behave as if she’s a literal god, according to Fox News host Tucker Carlson.

Speaking on Fox News’s “Tucker Carlson Tonight” Tuesday, two days after Harris’s arrival in the Central American nation was wrecked by anti-Harris protesters, he argued that to the press, she’s nothing more than the combination of her physical traits.

“[W]hat really matters about Kamala Harris, and what should matter to you … is her DNA,” he said, accurately describing how the press covers the VP.

And this combination happens to be so perfect, or so members of the press appear to believe, that they make the vice president a veritable living god.

“Kamala Harris is a star, a major historical figure, indeed she’s god. And if you say that enough, you tend to believe it. That’s where our media find themselves. They believe it unquestioningly. So, as she headed to Latin America this weekend, they had the highest possible hopes,” Carlson continued.

Listen to his remarks below:

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/06/09/tucker-us-press-convinced-itself-kamala-is-god-latin-america-provides-rude-awakening-1086260/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Harris might be the most incompetent veep ever elected, but then we have the sterling example of Joe Biden during Obama's unfortunate reign.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

Could Kamala Harris be so stupid, when she is asked about visiting the border, she thinks they are talking about Taco Bell?

« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 06:14:35 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Could Kamala Harris be so stupid, when she is asked about visiting the border, she thinks they are talking about Taco Bell?

Well it has been said Kammy thinks a Mexican border pays rent.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

Kamel certainly isnt' a god and got her position because she's black and her husband donated money to Bammy.  I'm sure there's more to that, but so far in the little research on her that I've done, that's what I have found.

I find it ironic that she's been hailed as the country's first African-American and she certainly is not -- her mother was from India and her father Jamaican. 

The DEMS and the MSM have played the race card and the public once again buys into their lies for the sake of political correctness.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.