Author Topic: Hunter Biden went on text tirade over negative press, said dad wouldn't help  (Read 308 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden went on text tirade over negative press, said dad wouldn't help
by Tori Richards, Investigative Reporter |
 | June 09, 2021 07:00 AM

Hunter Biden went on a text tirade about his negative media coverage during his father’s presidential campaign, claiming to be “the most ethical man you will ever know” and saying he's “never done a dishonest business transaction in my life,” according to screenshots from his laptop.

He also claimed to get no help defending his reputation.

Enraged in 2019 over a New York Times column by Maureen Dowd questioning whether Joe Biden could win given his family tree, Hunter Biden lashed out at a close relative who urged him to stay sober and suggested therapy.

“You think I’m a criminal. You think I need to apologize to [family] for the damage I’ve done through my 'shady' business deals,” Biden texted. “Thank you again for the support. Today. On this day that Maureen Dowd just f------ skewered me and made me the person that [Joe Biden] wins or looses (sic)…she flat out says that im the distraction that will make him the most vulnerable.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hunter-biden-angry-over-press
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The poor, poor "little guy." 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The poor, poor "little guy."
Do you think he and little Harry call each to cry about the American press and what a tuff life they have?