Author Topic: Woman, 37, claims she's had 10 babies at once after doctors miss four on scan  (Read 515 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Mirror By William McGee 6/8/2021

A mother in South Africa claims she has given birth to 10 babies, seven boys and three girls, from a single pregnancy - and they were all conceived naturally, according to reports

A woman claims she has given birth to 10 babies all at once, it has been reported.

The 37-year-old from South Africa said she gave birth to decuplets at a hospital in the city of Pretoria on June.

Gosiame Thamara Sithole is believed to have given birth to the seven boys and three girls, who were conceived naturally, through C-section and at 29 weeks.

If true, she has now broken the record set by Halima Cisse of Mali, who gave birth to nine babies at a hospital in Morocco in May.

The feat has not been confirmed by doctors or the Guinness World Records.

Doctors had initially told her she was expecting six children before later scans incorrectly revised the figure up to eight.

More: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/woman-sets-world-record-giving-24274044

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Universal Healthcare recipient?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
EGADS...!

Someone call Paul Erlich.

This woman is a walking population bomb...!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 11:17:17 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Her name is Sithole.   From one of Trump's S*ithole countries.

Why is she having litters?   Rats have litters, dogs have litters.   People don't.

So she's Deca-Mom, right?

No matter what needs to be done, don't ever let that woman into the United States.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline libertybele

Wow.   I couldn't access the full story via the link, but carrying 10 babies for 29 months is incredible.  God Bless her and the newborns!

Lots of work and quite a journey they're in for.  I hope all goes well.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline thackney

...for 29 months...

That would really be incredible.

Just joking with you, Cheers!
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I had a Golden Retriever that had a litter of 10 once.  The vet said it was only going to be 6 pups.   He must have retired and moved to Pretoria to take up medicine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.