Author Topic: PHOTOS: West Texas Border Town Swells with Migrants amid Catch and Release  (Read 696 times)

rangerrebew

PHOTOS: West Texas Border Town Swells with Migrants amid Catch and Release
Wandering Through Town
Breitbart Texas/Randy Clark
Randy Clark4 Jun 202110
2:56

DEL RIO, Texas — Some residents are extremely concerned about the continuous flow of migrants in their community. One man, Joe Bernard, worries about his family’s safety. Joe lives less than a mile from the Rio Grande, near a busy crossing point for Haitian and Venezuelan migrants. His family was recently stopped by some in the middle of a roadway.

Bernard’s wife recounted the incident. When traveling home last Friday, she says a group of five stopped her near the family home. “One of the men walked in front of my vehicle and laid flat across the road to make me stop,” she added.

“I was terrified, there were two other men and a female with a baby, I was barely able to swerve around them and not run over the man in the street.”

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2021/06/04/photos-west-texas-border-town-swells-with-migrants-amid-catch-and-release/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Texas didn't vote for Biteme, so they must be punished.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Texas didn't vote for Biteme, so they must be punished.
Round them up, give them tents and sleeping bags and ship them off to Wilmington, Delaware. I mean fair is fair, he wants them he can have them on his weekend getaways runaways.