General Category > Sports/Entertainment/MSM/Social Media

Seven Ohio Football Coaches Fired After Forcing Jewish Player to Eat Pork

<< < (4/4)

Wingnut:
Now we know what all the fuss was really all about.   A pay day.

DefiantMassRINO:
The coaches deserve to terminated if not prosecuted.

Freedom of Religion is a founding principle of America.

BTW, how does forcing someone to violate a tenent of faith help a team win games?

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: DefiantMassRINO on July 14, 2021, 03:01:35 pm ---The coaches deserve to terminated if not prosecuted.

Freedom of Religion is a founding principle of America.

BTW, how does forcing someone to violate a tenent of faith help a team win games?

--- End quote ---

Try reading @mountaineer's Reply, a few posts upthread from this.  I think the coaching staff is suing because they have evidence this whining little baby eats pork.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on July 14, 2021, 04:32:58 pm ---Try reading @mountaineer's Reply, a few posts upthread from this.  I think the coaching staff is suing because they have evidence this whining little baby eats pork.

--- End quote ---

@Cyber Liberty

In other words,the whining little baby in an attention whore,seeking fame and fortune as a professional vic-tum because he doesn't have the talent to make it in pro-football.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on July 14, 2021, 04:45:26 pm ---@Cyber Liberty

In other words,the whining little baby in an attention whore,seeking fame and fortune as a professional vic-tum because he doesn't have the talent to make it in pro-football.

--- End quote ---

It reminds me of that brat who tore a Radio Shack clock apart and reassembled it to look like a bomb.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version