Author Topic: Team Biden’s atrocious advice to Jews to hide their identity  (Read 795 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Team Biden’s atrocious advice to Jews to hide their identity

By Bruce Bawer

June 2, 2021 | 8:49pm | Updated

“It pains me to say this,” tweeted Team Biden staffer Aaron Keyak recently, “but if you fear for your life or physical safety, take off your kippah and hide your” Star of David. Keyak’s official White House title is “Jewish engagement director,” and his tweet revealed much about Team Biden’s views on anti-Semitism and cultural politics in 2021 — none of it good.

Keyak, an Orthodox Jew, is a longtime Beltway swamp creature and Democratic Party hack. During the 2020 campaign, it was his job to tell Jewish voters that then-President Donald Trump was their No. 1 enemy, that his supposed philo-Semitism was a ruse.

Trump was arguably the most pro-Israel and pro-Jewish president in US history. Fulfilling a promise made by several of his predecessors, and dismissing the objections of the foreign-policy establishment, Trump moved the US embassy to Jerusalem from Tel Aviv. To the amazement of the world, he also brokered historic peace deals between the Israelis and several Muslim states.

How to paint Trump as bad for Jews and Israel? Easy — by lying.

more
https://nypost.com/2021/06/02/team-bidens-atrocious-advice-to-jews-to-hide-their-identity/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Re: Team Biden’s atrocious advice to Jews to hide their identity
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2021, 03:06:42 pm »
There are a few people/pols in the Dem Party condemning all the anti-Semites who have oozed up in their party of recent (there has been an anti-Semitic element in the Dem Party for many decades....Cynthia McKinney, etal.)
But clearly not enough. Ihlan Omar, Tlaib, AOC, and some other pieces of human dreck are the loudest voices in the Donkey Party today. They have to be roundly condemned by the whole Dem Party in a joint declaration.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2021, 03:17:15 pm »
@mystery-ak

Article said: “It pains me to say this,” tweeted Team Biden staffer Aaron Keyak recently, “but if you fear for your life or physical safety, take off your kippah and hide your” Star of David. Keyak’s official White House title is "'Jewish engagement director,'"...
Some months ago, there was a Jewish man in the US who said his father told him if he does not feel safe in a park sitting on a bench, MOVE FAMILY TO ANOTHER PLACE.  The man moved family from that country and came to the United States.  Now, Jews are not safe here if people know they are Jews.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2021, 05:40:44 pm »
Next they'll suggest that Christians not wear cross necklaces.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2021, 09:18:58 pm »
There are a few people/pols in the Dem Party condemning all the anti-Semites who have oozed up in their party of recent (there has been an anti-Semitic element in the Dem Party for many decades....Cynthia McKinney, etal.)
But clearly not enough. Ihlan Omar, Tlaib, AOC, and some other pieces of human dreck are the loudest voices in the Donkey Party today. They have to be roundly condemned by the whole Dem Party in a joint declaration.

Mere "decades"?

The Party of the Ku Klux Klan has been anti-semitic since it's inception.

They're Democrats.  Hate is all they do. 

And was the Sister Wife ejected from the House for her treasonous anti-Jewish comments?  No.   Was ANYTHING done besides a totally meaningless vote?  No.

But the ignorant rubes see the vote and feel that something's been done.   Yeehaw!  (or, rather, "jazz hands")
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 09:20:35 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2021, 12:27:16 am »

@mountaineer

Never fear,there is always the Swastika for them to fall back on,and it is their natural "place" anyhow.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2021, 12:31:11 am »

I see that coming.  I WILL NOT comply!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2021, 02:03:35 am »
That is not freedom.

And Biden is supposed to be the leader of the free world.

What a joke
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2021, 05:25:47 am »
I see that coming.  I WILL NOT comply!

@libertybele

Even the Dims ain't THAT Dim.

"Pushing" THAT button could easily awaken the napping beast,and they would find themselves swinging from tree limbs.

You can get away with a lot of stuff,but screwing with other people's religious beliefs is always a step too far.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2021, 09:08:14 am »

@libertybele

Even the Dims ain't THAT Dim.

"Pushing" THAT button could easily awaken the napping beast,and they would find themselves swinging from tree limbs.

You can get away with a lot of stuff,but screwing with other people's religious beliefs is always a step too far.

The Rodents have been doing that since they started demanding "Happy Holidays" and giving "kwanzaaaaaa" a seat at the table.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.