Author Topic: Pence Attacks Trump Again: ‘I Don’t Know If We’ll Ever See Eye To Eye’ On January 6  (Read 134 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Pence Attacks Trump Again: ‘I Don’t Know If We’ll Ever See Eye To Eye’ On January 6
June 4, 2021
Written by Martin Walsh

Mike Pence had no problem betraying Trump and the millions of Americans who voted for him by certifying the 2020 election.

Speaking at a dinner hosted by the Hillsborough County Republican Committee in New Hampshire, Pence said he and Trump have spoken “many times” since leaving office.

But, Pence added, “I don’t know if we’ll ever see eye to eye on that day.”

“January 6th was a dark day in the history of the United States Capitol. But thanks to the swift action of the Capitol Police and federal law enforcement, violence was quelled, the Capitol was secured,” Pence said.

“And that same day, we reconvened the Congress and did our duty under the Constitution and the laws of United States. (…) You know, President Trump and I have spoken many times since we left office. And I don’t know if we’ll ever see eye to eye on that day. But I will always be proud of what we accomplished for the American people over the last four years,” he continued.

“And I will not allow Democrats or their allies in the media to use one tragic day to discredit the aspirations of millions of Americans,” he added.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/again-dont-know-41882/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Pence still has a shred of integrity...Trump, none. Because he never had any.