Author Topic: Tackling the rumors about Trump heading to the White House in August  (Read 3700 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 4, 2021
Tackling the rumors about Trump heading to the White House in August
By Andrea Widburg

Maggie Haberman, one of the New York Times journalists most affected by Trump Derangement Syndrome, tweeted on Tuesday that Donald Trump “has been telling a number of people he’s in contact with that he expects he will get reinstated by August.” Because Haberman doesn’t have the best reputation for reliability, many people discounted her statement. However, Charles C.W. Cooke, who writes for the fanatically NeverTrump National Review confirmed that his sources agree with her sources:

I can attest, from speaking to an array of different sources, that Donald Trump does indeed believe quite genuinely that he — along with former senators David Perdue and Martha McSally — will be “reinstated” to office this summer after “audits” of the 2020 elections in Arizona, Georgia, and a handful of other states have been completed. I can attest, too, that Trump is trying hard to recruit journalists, politicians, and other influential figures to promulgate this belief — not as a fundraising tool or an infantile bit of trolling or a trial balloon, but as a fact.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/06/tackling_the_rumors_about_trump_heading_to_the_white_house_in_august.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Tackling the rumors about Trump heading to the White House in August
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2021, 01:45:36 pm »
This was all Powell was asserting the other day - the application of common law.

It doesn't necessarily follow that it will actually happen. It will not and everyone knows it.

This story is just the left getting their shorts up in a bunch again. They seem to like that alot.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 01:47:04 pm by skeeter »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2021, 02:00:34 pm »
If I hear another "unnamed sources" NYT lie, I think I am going to  :3:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2021, 02:11:39 pm »
Well, why not believe it? Who would believe a president of the U.S. would still be lying about getting defeated seven months after an election? Or try to force his veep to suborn the constitution? Or actually get on a phone and try to get an official of a state government "find" votes for him? Or incite a riot at the Capitol Building?
Trump did all those things. Because he's a narcissistic man-child who can't accept defeat. Why not believe he really thinks he could still get reinstalled in the WH after all his previous lunatic behavior?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 02:12:25 pm by goatprairie »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2021, 02:14:54 pm »
Well, why not believe it? Who would believe a president of the U.S. would still be lying about getting defeated seven months after an election? Or try to force his veep to suborn the constitution? Or actually get on a phone and try to get an official of a state government "find" votes for him? Or incite a riot at the Capitol Building?
Trump did all those things. Because he's a narcissistic man-child who can't accept defeat. Why not believe he really thinks he could still get reinstalled in the WH after all his previous lunatic behavior?
Well, believe it then.

You swallow the rest of the crap NYT & CNN spew, why not swallow one more lie?

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2021, 03:10:01 pm »
Well, believe it then.

You swallow the rest of the crap NYT & CNN spew, why not swallow one more lie?
It might be true, it might be false. Probably more false than true, but considering what goes on inside the deranged mind of Donald Trump, anything is possible.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2021, 03:17:40 pm »
It might be true, it might be false. Probably more false than true, but considering what goes on inside the deranged mind of Donald Trump, anything is possible.
Sounds like the perfect candidate for your list of Trump “lies”.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2021, 03:37:43 pm »
Sounds like the perfect candidate for your list of Trump “lies”.

Do you really want to add paragraphs to the stock rant?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2021, 03:46:07 pm »
@goatprairie

You said: "Why not believe he really thinks he could still get reinstalled in the WH after all his previous lunatic behavior?"

He does think he will be reinstated.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2021, 03:56:51 pm »
Do you really want to add paragraphs to the stock rant?
I’m still trying to figure out why he/she posts it. Obviously it’s not about providing a convincing counterpoint. Maybe it’s a cry for help.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2021, 04:20:29 pm »
If I hear another "unnamed sources" NYT lie, I think I am going to  :3:

Annoymorous sources plus MSM Trump-Hatred yields false CTs, from which, when proven false, MSM Trump-Haters just move on to the next false CT. 6 years into it, MSM Trump Derangement Syndrome remains at full strength.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2021, 04:28:42 pm »
This was all Powell was asserting the other day - the application of common law.

It doesn't necessarily follow that it will actually happen. It will not and everyone knows it.

This story is just the left getting their shorts up in a bunch again. They seem to like that alot.

Sure the left may have put their twist on things, but why does Powell continue to stir the pot??  There is no way that Trump is going to be reinstated, nor the election over turned.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2021, 04:28:48 pm »
I don't have any idea about whether or not Trump will be reinstated but I do know that he damned well should be!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2021, 04:31:27 pm »
I don't have any idea about whether or not Trump will be reinstated but I do know that he damned well should be!

How? The electors voted for Biden.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2021, 04:33:38 pm »

You know what he means.  Unless you think this was a fair and unaltered election.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

• Technical
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2021, 04:35:30 pm »
You know what he means.  Unless you think this was a fair and unaltered election.

No, because liberals uttered idiotic statements like his all the time after Trump won, and my reaction is the same.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2021, 04:43:07 pm »

Carter never did that.  The Rodents came up with some looney-toon crackpot theory that GHW Bush flew to Paris in an SR-71 Blackbird to meet with some Iranian trash to talk them into hanging on to the hostages Carter didn't care about until after Reagan was elected.   Then Bush flew back in time for breakfast so the gaggle of media surrounding him didn't notice.

That must be what you're discussing since there's no other recent president who lost a second term bid, except GHW Bush, in small part because of the above mentioned nonsense the Rodents emitted.  But Rodents emit that kind of nonsense as frequently and as reliably as a bison in Yellowstone.

Other than that, all presidents since GHW Bush have won re-election.  Name one that hasn't won the election.
In fact, there was even a guy, a famous TV personality and builder who was the best president in decades, who garnered an unprecedented 75,000,000 votes, minimum, more than any other candidate in US history.   

His re-election was stolen, of course.  Nobody believes that 81 million living breathing people could casts their one and only ballot towards a senile Marxist pedophile.

You don't believe that, do you?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2021, 04:44:31 pm »

EVERYTHING that results from fraud is illegitimate and must be corrected!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online corbe

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2021, 04:45:16 pm »
    When his upcoming ralleys are about election fraud and not electing good Conservatives in 2022 we will see the real Donald, again.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2021, 04:46:35 pm »
No, because liberals uttered idiotic statements like his all the time after Trump won, and my reaction is the same.

Would you be so kind as to point out specifically what you consider "idiotic" in what I said?  Thanks!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

• Technical
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2021, 04:47:10 pm »
EVERYTHING that results from fraud is illegitimate and must be corrected!

Where's the provision in the constitution to do that? Maybe John Kerry should still be trying to overturn the 2004 election?

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2021, 04:48:56 pm »
I’m still trying to figure out why he/she posts it. Obviously it’s not about providing a convincing counterpoint. Maybe it’s a cry for help.

Big Lies become little lies if not bolstered by many little people repeating the Big Lie and embellishing with more little lies to make the Big Lie bigger.

Trump clearly isn't expecting re-instatement.   Only morons would believe that.  And traitors.  Traitors are willing to believe anything if their act of treason is based on false ideology instead of simple greed, and the little liars at this level aren't being paid, so they're ignorant and emotional beyond belief.

And Pence had a DUTY, as president of the senate, to object to the false electors.    Naturally, the Big Liars prompt their Little Liars to describe Trump's expectation that Pence do his DUTY as "suborning" the VP.    That's a natural part of the Big Lie, that all efforts to recover to an honest election and to avert the Rodent coup as criminal and immoral.

At least we have a fair idea of who the Little Liars are on this board.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

• Technical
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2021, 04:50:36 pm »
Would you be so kind as to point out specifically what you consider "idiotic" in what I said?  Thanks!

There's no provision in the Constitution to overturn an election, that's why.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2021, 04:52:53 pm »
Where's the provision in the constitution to do that? Maybe John Kerry should still be trying to overturn the 2004 election?

The dog-faced traitor lost that election easily.

There is no provision in the Constitution to remove a usurper who gained the Executive by illegal means except by means of impeachment.

That's not going to happen.

And even if the Usurper was impeached and removed, that would only install the Cackling Kamel's Ass. 

And if that thing was impeached, the next in line would be the Speaker of the House, whoever that would be at the time.

NOTHING happens to put the rightful President, selected by the Americans, into the office he was illegally barred from holding.

The Republic died with the passage of the 17th Amendment.   The Coup and the Big Lie hammered the final nails in.   Very little is left that can be done to rescue the United States and the American people from the Rodents and the petty evils of the Big Liars and their Little Liars.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2021, 04:53:27 pm »

There's a thin line between "cry for help" and troll.   :troll:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: