Author Topic: Boehner: We Won’t See Another Attack Like 1/6 — Trump Doesn’t Have ‘That Kind of Support’ Anymore  (Read 683 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Boehner: We Won’t See Another Attack Like 1/6 — Trump Doesn’t Have ‘That Kind of Support’ Anymore

Pam Key 3 Jun 2021

Former House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) said Thursday on CNN’s “Newsroom” that there would not be another incident like the Capitol riot on January 6, given former President Donald Trump has lost support since that event.

Anchor Alisyn Camerota said, “Donald Trump is obsessed with the 2020 election. He’s obsessed with the so-called audits that are going on in some counties around the country. Maggie Haberman of The New York Times just reported this week that he is telling people he will be reinstated as president in August. What are your thoughts?”

Boehner said, “Listen, we had an election. I’ve been through many elections and have been involved in many elections over the last 40 years. I heard what the president said day after day, and I kept looking for facts, evidence. Never did I see any evidence, nor did any judge see enough evidence to turn any of these elections over. Then each state has to certify these elections, and typically, these certification committees, if you will, are bipartisan, and they all certified the election in terms of who won that state. Listen, Joe Biden won the election. It’s very clear. I said it several days after the election because it was clear to me then.”

Camerota said, “But Speaker, you’re being very rational. Everything you’re saying, you’re being rational, you’re being fact-based. But the problem is Donald Trump’s rabid supporters believe what he says, and I’m just wondering, do you think that it’s possible that we’ll see another attack like we saw on January 6th as a result?”

Boehner said, “No, I don’t think we’re going to see another attack. There were a lot of Trump supporters there, and frankly, some radical right-wing groups used Donald Trump’s supporters to cause an insurrection at the Capitol. One of the saddest days in American history. I don’t think we’re going to see that again.”

Camerota said, “Why not? Why wouldn’t we see that again?”

Boehner said, “Listen, there’s some people that might believe the president and his musings, but most people in America are pretty rational about what happened. They’ve seen the evidence like I have, like you have. It just doesn’t appear to me that he has that kind of support going forward.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/06/03/boehner-we-wont-see-another-attack-like-1-6-trump-doesnt-have-that-kind-of-support-anymore/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

Trump continues to live rent-free in John Boehner's head.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If ever Americans decide to breach the Capitol, especially without all the false flag elements, the events of 1/6 will seem very peaceful.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Shut up, Bonehead. Only CNN would think his opinion matters.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline andy58-in-nh

Doesn't he have a bribe to drop off or pick up somewhere?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This POS pissed away so many opportunities for conservative initiatives during his tenure.  Seems he still doing the democratic party's dirty  deeds.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 02:10:21 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

Doesn't he have a bribe to drop off or pick up somewhere?
Or a bottle of whiskey to drink?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Did he get drunk enough to burst into tears?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

False premise, stupidly wrong conclusion.

The 200-300 unruly people were less than a riot, let alone an "attack".

Trump could fill a basketball arena or even some stadiums. Boehner ... might be able to fill a living room.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Once again, former House Speaker, John Boner, is wrong.  The Trumpistas are busy gaslighting "reinstating" Trump, armed revolution, and a Myanmar-style coup.

I'm not saying Matt Gaetz is wrong, but I am suspicious of his ambitions and end game.

Sidney Powell seems to be advocating an extra-Constitutional Presidential term for Trump.

Michael Flynn seems to be advocating a Myanmar-style coup in the U.S.

It was a royal pain trying to find raw footage that wasn't skewed by liberal newperson commentary.  They were trying to make up my mind for me.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline skeeter

Once again, former House Speaker, John Boner, is wrong.  The Trumpistas are busy gaslighting "reinstating" Trump, armed revolution, and a Myanmar-style coup...

It was a royal pain trying to find raw footage that wasn't skewed by liberal newperson commentary.  They were trying to make up my mind for me.
They succeeded.

Offline PeteS in CA

1. AFAIK, there is no constitutional mechanism for overturning an Electoral College vote. So Trump cannot be "reinstated". Does pointing out that fact make me a non-"Trumpista"?

2. No, former General Flynn did not "advocate a Myanmar-style coup". Someone in the crowd to whom he was speaking asked if he thought such a coup possible in the US, and Flynn said he thought it might be possible. Acknowledging a remote possibility is not advocating anything, unless you want to go Full-CT about "Dog Whistles".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.