Author Topic: Biden to meet Queen Elizabeth at Windsor Castle next weekend  (Read 502 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden to meet Queen Elizabeth at Windsor Castle next weekend

By Emily Jacobs and Steven Nelson

June 3, 2021 | 11:16am | Updated

President Biden and first lady Jill will meet with Queen Elizabeth II at Windsor Castle, the White House confirmed Thursday morning.

The commander-in-chief and his wife will be welcomed by the monarch on Sunday, June 13, the final day of his visit to the United Kingdom for the G7 summit, marking the first leg of his three-country trip to Europe.

The Group of Seven summit — scheduled to run from June 11 to 13 in Cornwall, about 300 miles west of London — will mark the US president’s first overseas trip since taking office in January.

It will also mark the Queen’s first major engagement since the death of her husband, Prince Philip, who passed away at 99 years old in April.

It is not clear if Her Majesty will be joined by other members of the royal family.

With the exception of President Lyndon B. Johnson, the queen has met with every US president since the start of her reign in 1952.

Biden’s predecessor, Donald Trump, met with the queen in July 2018, and he and his family paid a state visit the following year.

There have been 14 US presidents over the course of the queen’s reign.

more
https://nypost.com/2021/06/03/queen-elizabeth-to-hostat-windsor-castle-next-weekend/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Biden to meet Queen Elizabeth at Windsor Castle next weekend
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2021, 08:55:49 pm »
I doubt he will push her to eat ice cream, although he might?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2021, 08:57:12 pm »
I wonder if he will treat the queen like Obama did with an Ipod full of his wonderful sermons to us over the many years of braying in the Senate?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2021, 08:59:11 pm »
 This should prove interesting.  I hope that the UK news reports accurately.  Dementia Joe v. Queen Elizabeth, who at 98 still seems to have it very much together.  Of course Jill is simply concentrating on her spot as FLOTUS!   
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2021, 09:11:42 pm »
I hope William and Kate's little girl won't be there.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2021, 09:14:34 pm »
This should prove interesting.  I hope that the UK news reports accurately.  Dementia Joe v. Queen Elizabeth, who at 98 still seems to have it very much together.  Of course Jill is simply concentrating on her spot as FLOTUS!

I bet she will wear something akin to a potato sack to meet the Queen.  She is a slave to burlap looking outerwear.  Last time I saw a picture of her it looked like someone shot a couch, skinned it and made a smock out of it.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2021, 09:14:40 pm »

If so, hopefully she doesn't like ice cream, either that or I hope that they'll keep a close eye on her.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2021, 09:15:59 pm »
I bet she will wear something akin to a potato sack to meet the Queen.  She is a slave to burlap looking outerwear.  Last time I saw a picture of her it looked like someone shot a couch, skinned it and made a smock out of it.

Think Michelle and Hillary; the potato sack seems to be the DEM's women's style.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 09:16:49 pm by libertybele »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2021, 09:17:36 pm »

Joe is a bloodhound.  He can smell a prepubescent girl anywhere within 100 yards.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2021, 09:20:43 pm »
Think Michelle and Hillary; the potato sack seems to be the DEM's women's style.
Jill does like the hooker boots, though. Maybe she'll consult with the Mooch.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 09:35:25 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2021, 09:31:39 pm »
Jill does like the hooker boots, though. Maybe she'll consult with the Mooch.

Damn!
That is a huge "woman". No wonder she is called 'wookie'.
Mooch looks like 'she' is sizing up the little White girl if she would make a decent lunch.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2021, 09:40:27 pm »
Joe loves the smell of vanilla with a sprinkle of stripper dust.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2021, 09:44:26 pm »
Joe loves the smell of vanilla with a sprinkle of stripper dust.
Stripper dust has ended many a marriage, and it is impossible to get rid of.
Some people call it 'glitter', but we all know stripper dust when we see it.

Online libertybele

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2021, 09:48:59 pm »
Damn!
That is a huge "woman". No wonder she is called 'wookie'.
Mooch looks like 'she' is sizing up the little White girl if she would make a decent lunch.

Huge "woman"...ya...well...I usually call "it" Michael.