Author Topic: Mueller to teach law school class on special counsel investigation  (Read 440 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mueller to teach law school class on special counsel investigation
By Tal Axelrod - 06/02/21 03:33 PM EDT

Former special counsel Robert Mueller and senior staff members from his investigation into Russian election meddling in 2016 will teach a law school class on their probe at the University of Virginia School of Law.

The school announced that Mueller, an alumnus, will participate in the class, which will be formally taught by Aaron Zebley and two other former senior members of Mueller’s team. The class will “offer an inside look at the role of special counsel” and be taught in the fall.

“The course will focus on a key set of decisions made during the special counsel’s investigation. Instructors will talk about the legal and practical context for those decisions in a discussion format, and walk through the challenges and trade-offs when making decisions in a high-profile investigation,” the school said.

“I was fortunate to attend UVA Law School after the Marine Corps, and I’m fortunate to be returning there now,” Mueller said in the announcement. “I look forward to engaging with the students this fall.”

Zebley, a top staffer in the investigation and a former chief of staff of the FBI, said the course would rely on public records to try to explain why certain actions were taken and why others were not.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/556539-mueller-to-teach-law-school-class-on-special-counsel-investigation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Re: Mueller to teach law school class on special counsel investigation
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2021, 08:11:53 pm »
Akin to Himmler being in charge of Bar Mitzah planning.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2021, 09:27:18 pm »
The class will be titled:

How to Impeach An Innocent Man.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2021, 10:03:41 pm »
I'd love for a batch of conservative students to enroll in that class and pepper Mueller with informed and pointed questions!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Robert Mueller to Teach Class on Mueller Report at University of Virginia School of Law

Madeleine Hubbard 4 Jun 2021

Former Department of Justice (DOJ) special counsel Robert Mueller will help teach six sessions of “The Mueller Report and the Role of the Special Counsel” as a class at the University of Virginia (UVA) School of Law this fall.

The course will also be taught by three senior members of Mueller’s team: Aaron Zebley, a former Clinton aide, James Quarles, who has donated nearly $53,000 to Democrat candidates since 1988, and Andrew Goldstein, who donated $3,300 to both Obama campaigns.

According to UVA, “Mueller said he hopes to bring in other top prosecutors involved in the investigation as guest speakers as well.”

“I was fortunate to attend UVA Law School after the Marine Corps, and I’m fortunate to be returning there now,” Mueller, who graduated from UVA in 1973, said. “I look forward to engaging with the students this fall.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/04/robert-mueller-teach-class-mueller-report/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34