Author Topic: Sen. Rand Paul Calls to ‘Fire’ Dr. Anthony Fauci: ‘Told You’  (Read 452 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sen. Rand Paul Calls to ‘Fire’ Dr. Anthony Fauci: ‘Told You’

Hannah Bleau2 Jun 20212
2:27

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY), an outspoken critic of Dr. Anthony Fauci, called for his firing following the emergence of emails showing how the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases chief handled the pandemic behind the scene — from admitting that the “typical mask you buy at the drugstore is not really effective in keeping out virus” to asking a colleague to “please handle” the narrative centering around the Wuhan Lab theory. The emails also reveal the cozy relationship with Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention Director George Gao.

“Told you,” Paul said, using the hashtag #firefauci.

“Can’t wait to see the media try to spin the Fauci FOIA emails,” he added:

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1400052122914283529

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/02/sen-rand-paul-calls-fire-dr-anthony-fauci-told-you/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Sen. Rand Paul Calls to ‘Fire’ Dr. Anthony Fauci: ‘Told You’
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2021, 05:29:26 pm »
Fauci Emails: Immunology Expert Warned in January 2020 That SARS-CoV-2 Virus 'Potentially Looks Engineered'
https://redstate.com/scotthounsell/2021/06/02/fauci-emails-immunology-expert-warned-in-january-2020-that-sars-cov-2-virus-potentially-looks-engineered-n390150
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2021, 05:52:05 pm »
Resign?

Be fired?

How about using the special magical word?

Prosecuted for defrauding the country, costing both lives and jobs in an act of deliberate sabotage so vast to be inconceivable.

How about investing Fauci for his ties to China and prosecuting him for treason and transferring weapons technology in violation of ITAR restrictions?

How about following the chain and finding out who the Rodent party guided his sabotage?  Or the RINOs, but most likely such acts of treason are prompted by Marxist Rodents.

But "fire" him?  So he can go move to Floriduh and become neighbors with Lois Lerner?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2021, 07:15:04 pm »
The emails, taken together, reveal that the entire Covid-19 narrative was a fraud.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2021, 07:24:14 pm »
The emails, taken together, reveal that the entire Covid-19 narrative was a fraud.
Of course it was. Liberals shut down the entire country for a virus less lethal than an average flu.
They did it intentionally and on purpose to disrupt Trump's booming economy and for POWER, which they crave like drug addicts.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 07:33:47 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2021, 09:10:42 pm »
Rand, how would you have had us protect ourselves?  The GOP Healthcare Plan is unassisted euthanasia.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2021, 09:25:47 pm »
He needs to be prosecuted but that's never going to happen, he works for Biden and his cronies.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.