Author Topic: Major League Baseball team announces it will wear LGBTQ logo on caps and uniforms to honor Pride Mon  (Read 2309 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Major League Baseball team announces it will wear LGBTQ logo on caps and uniforms to honor Pride Month

The San Francisco Giants are the first team to do so.
By
Anagha Srikanth | June 2, 2021

Story at a glance

June is celebrated as Pride month in honor of the LGBTQ community leading up to the anniversary of the 1969 Stonewall Riots.
    In honor of Pride month, the San Francisco Giants will sport the colors of the LGBTQ community on their uniforms.
    The gesture comes as transgender youth and their right to participate in sports is under attack in several states.

The San Francisco Giants will quite literally be wearing their pride on their sleeves this weekend, becoming the first MLB team to incorporate LGBTQ Pride colors into their onfield uniforms.

In honor of Pride month, which is celebrated in June ahead of the anniversary of the 1969 Stonewall Riots, the team announced that players would sport an SF logo Pride Patch on the right sleeve of their home jersey as well as a custom cap with the 11 colors of the Progress Pride Flag, which incorporates black, brown and the transgender pride flag colors with the original six rainbow stripes.

https://twitter.com/SFGiants/status/1399834630283431937/photo/1

more
https://thehill.com/changing-america/enrichment/arts-culture/556480-major-league-baseball-team-announces-it-will-wear
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

MLB is dead to me.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

I miss Bochy.

If the MLB starts down this path I am out.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Here is the logo they should be using for San Francisco...

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
MLB is dead to me.
Been dead to me.  And this is coming from a rabid fan that obessed baseball 1965- 2018.

So their additional focus on faggotry rings hollow to me.

I couldn't tell what place the Astros are right now, nor do I give a shit.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 04:21:01 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online corbe

I've only watched the 2017 Astros steal the World Series since they went on strike in 94-95, same for NFL and EVEN the NBA.  I only watch the PGA and LPGA now.

Screw the rest of them.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 04:21:35 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DB

I've only watched the 2017 Astros steal the World Series since they went on strike in 94-95, same for NFL and EVEN the NBA.  I only watch the PGA and LPGA now.

Screw the rest of them.

The French Open is on now...

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The French Open is on now...

In this new era of streaming, one backlash the looney left doesn't realize or understand is that many of us Americans are turning to British TV which so far has not fallen into the abyss of full wokeness.

Watch ratings of standard American TV continue to tank.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I remember back when the 'Sros embraced the gay with their colorful SoftBall tunics.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
They have already murdered MLB/NFL execution style.
Now they are just beating the dead body.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online corbe

It all went downhill when the NFL started wearing pink for Breast Cancer, which I suppose none of them had.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 05:06:37 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mountaineer

Pro sports' slide to irrelevance accelerates to breakneck speed.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Hoodat

Been dead to me.  And this is coming from a rabid fan that obessed baseball 1965- 2018.

College Softball is pretty entertaining.  The women always give it their all and never once complain.  The epitome of sportsmanship.

Go JMU!
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

U.S. Women's Open golf championship starts Thursday. It will be great.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LegalAmerican

"more cancel culture"'  and are really killing America's spirit.  Communist manifesto.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The crop of potentially future fans, 8-18yr old, cannot read an analog clock and do not know anything at all about baseball or football.
In fact, they were raised to believe that football is dangerous and bad. The odds of them becoming paying fans is very low.
Now that professional sport has alienated most of their current fan base, the future is not looking good.
When I read about some billionaire or another buying sports teams in this environment, I say to myself, "What the hell are they thinking?"
That is like buying a Blockbuster Video franchise in 2010.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online corbe

And a lot of taxpayers got the hook for building their stadiums.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The coming generation of adults will look at baseball the way we look at Cricket.
They will know it is a game. They can see that it is an old-timey sport.
But they will have no idea what is going on in the game.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
The coming generation of adults will look at baseball the way we look at Cricket.
They will know it is a game. They can see that it is an old-timey sport.
But they will have no idea what is going on in the game.

I fostered an atmosphere where my family were baseball fans.  Now my children and I choose not to raise my grandchildren with any interest in  this "woke" game.  And its not only the cowtowing to the SJW faction.  What this dipshit of a commissioner had done to the game in the past 10 years is criminal.  From making the game home run derby, to the adjusted rules around extra innings?  I am finished with them,I really care less whether it crashes and burns, and does have the same national interest as Cricket.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
 :patriot:

Got an email from Yelp, proudly saying that in their support of LGBTQ businesses, they have provided a link of a list of those LGBTQ businesses.

You know, I sure appreciated it, because I wrote them down to make sure I never accidentally patronize them. 

Online roamer_1

"more cancel culture"'  and are really killing America's spirit.  Communist manifesto.

Nah... Just time to ignore it, and get back to the REAL thing... I encourage all y'all to go out and attend local baseball, softball, and little league. It's a blast! Go find a sand lot and teach some kids what it's all about. It ain't never been about nat'l league... Any more than NASCAR is stock car racing, or Football is the same as what happens after the mud bogs or out behind the chutes after rodeo practice.

The REAL thing is happening RIGHT NOW! And it damnwell don't have commercials.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Only if they start yodeling canyons at the 18th hole.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

No Trannies. No watchie.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
How many of the alphabet soup people even watch baseball?
I'm guessing very few.
So who are they doing this for?
The answer is they are doing it for themselves.
They want to feel enlightened, superior, and elite.
They want to be honored by all the 'woke' groups.
It has nothing to do with homosexuals or gay anything.
It is all about billionaires making themselves feel exclusive and aristocratic.