Author Topic: Biden stupidly tried to bully Sens. Manchin and Sinema with yet another big lie in Tulsa  (Read 264 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 2, 2021
Biden stupidly tried to bully Sens. Manchin and Sinema with yet another big lie in Tulsa
By Thomas Lifson

I was utterly disgusted yesterday watching President Biden speak in Tulsa on the solemn occasion of the 100th anniversary of race riots there that cost lives and destroyed a community of African Americans. Biden dishonored the memory of the victims by politicizing the event, primarily directing his bile against Republicans, whom he lied about and demonized as racists. I turned off the coverage, and missed Biden very foolishly turning his lies into an attempt to bully fellow Democrats whose support he badly needs.

Landon Mion reports in Townhall:

Biden said during a speech memorializing the Tulsa Race Massacre:

I hear all the folks on TV saying, 'Why doesn't Biden get this done?' Well, because Biden only has a majority of effectively four votes in the House and a tie in the Senate, with two members of the Senate who vote more with my Republican friends.

As Mion notes:

…both senators have voted with the president 100 percent of the time, according to FiveThirtyEight.

Nothing quite as good as being lied about, after having loyally supported the liar, to make a senator reconsider the wisdom of unqualified support. 

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/06/biden_stupidly_tried_to_bully_sens_manchin_and_sinema_with_yet_another_big_lie_in_tulsa.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Alleges Sinema, Manchin Vote More with Republicans, Data Shows They Side with Democrats 100 Percent of the Time
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/landonmion/2021/06/01/biden-claims-sinema-manchin-vote-more-with-republicans-data-shows-otherwise-n2590314
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't know Manchin's record as well as Sinema's, and while she talks a good game about being "independent," she votes in lockstep with Schumer, especially in 2021.

I suspect Manchin's the same.  @mountaineer?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

June 2, 2021
Biden stupidly _____________________________

(Fill in blank)

These stories are as common as "A man in Florida" stories.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

I suspect Manchin's the same.  @mountaineer?
Yes, he's spineless. His so-called "moderate Democrat" stance is just a sop for gullible West Virginians (of which there are many).
For every "independent" vote he casts, there are 99 slavish whatever-you-say-Schmucky votes.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org