Author Topic: Pics: War memorials in RI, OR vandalized over Memorial Day weekend  (Read 414 times)

rangerrebew

Pics: War memorials in RI, OR vandalized over Memorial Day weekend

June 01, 2021 Liz George

War memorials in Rhode Island and Oregon were vandalized over Memorial Day weekend, a federal holiday dedicated to fallen troops who died while serving the United States and their gold star families.

NBC 10 reporter Tyler Dumont posted pictures of the defaced memorial in Providence, Rhode Island’s LaSalle Square on Twitter, showing four stones covered in black paint.

“Truly disgraceful. On this #MemorialDay, someone has defaced the war memorial at LaSalle Square in Providence. 4 stones bearing the names of residents who sacrificed their lives in WWII, Korea & Vietnam have been vandalized with black spray paint. Police investigating,” he tweeted.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/06/pics-war-memorials-in-ri-or-vandalized-over-memorial-day-weekend/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Pics: War memorials in RI, OR vandalized over Memorial Day weekend
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2021, 02:53:13 pm »
C'mon, man!  It's just a few Rats enjoying the long weekend.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Pics: War memorials in RI, OR vandalized over Memorial Day weekend
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2021, 03:09:58 pm »
Pics: War memorials in RI, OR vandalized over Memorial Day weekend

June 01, 2021 Liz George

War memorials in Rhode Island and Oregon were vandalized over Memorial Day weekend, a federal holiday dedicated to fallen troops who died while serving the United States and their gold star families.

NBC 10 reporter Tyler Dumont posted pictures of the defaced memorial in Providence, Rhode Island’s LaSalle Square on Twitter, showing four stones covered in black paint.

“Truly disgraceful. On this #MemorialDay, someone has defaced the war memorial at LaSalle Square in Providence. 4 stones bearing the names of residents who sacrificed their lives in WWII, Korea & Vietnam have been vandalized with black spray paint. Police investigating,” he tweeted.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/06/pics-war-memorials-in-ri-or-vandalized-over-memorial-day-weekend/
Cannot understand how the military is still able to recruit people. Not me.
I would never be in the American military these days. I mean why?
Why would anyone go overseas to fight and die for a government, a country, and a people who hate them?
I'm glad Biden and Kamala are turning the military into a 'Leftists only' club.
When the inevitable war breaks out with China, only Democrats will be on the front lines.
And all the patriotic, normal Americans, will be stateside defending their home and family.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.