Author Topic: Unaccompanied Alien Children are NOT Refugees, Tennessee Controversy Highlights “Conflation” Issue  (Read 155 times)

rangerrebew

Unaccompanied Alien Children are NOT Refugees, Tennessee Controversy Highlights “Conflation” Issue
05/31/2021 ~ Ann Corcoran   

A post for diehard refugee watchers!

For more than a dozen years (that is the time I’ve been following the US Refugee Admissions Program), I’ve watched the Open Borders propagandists and their media lackeys sell the idea that those mostly teenaged illegal alien border crossers that began flooding our southern border in massive waves during the Obama administration are legitimate refugees.

Legal (whether they are legitimate is another question) refugees are selected abroad (supposedly able to prove they are being persecuted) in a process that begins with the United Nations, the US State Department admits them with screening in advance by the Department of Homeland Security and the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) in the Department of Health and Human Services provides funds for many of their initial needs.

Those nine federal contractors*** I’m always talking about are contracted and funded by the US State Department to settle them in your towns and cities and those nine receive additional grants and contracts from ORR to supposedly care for them for an initial three month period.

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.org/2021/05/31/unaccompanied-alien-children-are-not-refugees-tennessee-controversy-highlights-conflation-issue/