Author Topic: Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: ‘Blue’s Clues’ Is Trans-Propagandizing Preschoolers  (Read 234 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: ‘Blue’s Clues’ Is Trans-Propagandizing Preschoolers
This is the behavior of a sexual predator.

By Joy Pullmann
June 1, 2021

If your approach to parenting in our post-sexual revolution hellscape isn’t what Antoine Dodson famously called for, you need to wake up, because they raping everybody out here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RerEWVMdUHo

A clip of a “Blue’s Clues” song celebrating Masturbation and Genital Amputation Month went viral over the weekend heading into June.

https://twitter.com/clarksided/status/1398634508010860545

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/06/01/hide-your-kids-hide-your-wife-blues-clues-is-trans-propagandizing-preschoolers/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
My kids stopped watching Blues Clues when the dog learned how to talk.    They were smart enough to figure out that a dog that can talk doesn't have to leave Clues, she can just speak up.

But it was a fun show to watch with my kids.

It wasn't Woke, then.   

Then again, I never had a problem with my girls watching Barney, either.    And they hated Sesame Street.   

And that video was revolting.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 01:24:20 am by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
My kids stopped watching Blues Clues when the dog learned how to talk.    They were smart enough to figure out that a dog that can talk doesn't have to leave Clues, she can just speak up.

But it was a fun show to watch with my kids.

It wasn't Woke, then.   

Then again, I never had a problem with my girls watching Barney, either.    And they hated Sesame Street.   

And that video was revolting.
Even back then, the grandkids got bored waiting for the guy on TV to figure it out.
"Papa, they seem like they are nice, but they're dumb."
No barney, no sesame street, just took advantage of opportunities to teach and learn.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis