Author Topic: Biden Admin Plans To Direct $861 Million To Central American Countries So That Their People Won’t I  (Read 520 times)

rangerrebew

The Daily Caller logo

Biden Admin Plans To Direct $861 Million To Central American Countries So That Their People Won’t Invade The Border
Vice President Harris Meets With CEO's To Discuss Northern Triangle

Daily Caller News Foundation logo

Kaylee Greenlee
Reporter
May 28, 2021 6:20 PM ET

The Biden administration aims to send $861 million to Central American countries to address causes of mass migration to the U.S., according to the budget released Friday.

The administration plans to provide $861 million in federal aid to El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras and Mexico in order to “address the root causes of irregular migration,” according to the proposed budget for 2022. Vice President Kamala Harris asked private sector companies to “make new, significant commitments” to create sustainable economic opportunities aimed at ending the migration crisis at the southern border on Thursday, according to the White House.

“Our comprehensive strategy to address the root causes of migration will involve significant commitments of U.S. government resources to support the long-term development of the region—including efforts to foster economic opportunity, strengthen governance, combat corruption, and improve security,” the White House said.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/05/28/kamala-harris-mastercard-microsoft/

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Simple interpretation?  Payola to our southern Cosa Nostra. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

$861 million can buy a lot of bus tickets from Honduras to Reynosa, MX.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

Simple interpretation?  Payola to our southern Cosa Nostra.
If you mean he's paying them for more illegals, I agree.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Breathtaking stupidity.  Even Shortbus Joe is not that stupid, that took a committee of retarded people to come up with that idea.  It shows.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: