Author Topic: America Might Have Funded the Chinese Coronavirus  (Read 675 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
America Might Have Funded the Chinese Coronavirus
« on: May 31, 2021, 01:17:00 pm »
America Might Have Funded the Chinese Coronavirus

In what reads like a dystopian novel, American taxpayer dollars might be responsible for the global pandemic.

May 31, 2021|

12:01 am
Peter Van Buren

It reads like science fiction, but it is very real. The United States paid for the work that likely created COVID-19. Research which could create a bioweapon—genetically engineering the highest possible infectivity for human cells—was subcontracted to the Chinese. A series of cover-ups means we are unlikely to ever know the truth of why our loved ones died.

There are two origin stories for COVID-19. One is that it emerged naturally, evolving from a bat virus to infect humans. The other is that COVID-19 was genetically created by China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology and escaped into the world. That year you spent at home, those loved ones who died, might have been our own fault. The point is more than assigning guilt; understanding the true origin of the pandemic is critical to preventing it from happening again, as well as a guide to future gain-of-function research.

The first bioscientist to take a serious look at the origins of the virus raised the possibility it had been manipulated by humans, not nature. More recently, science writer Nicholas Wade went on to ask directly “Did people or nature open Pandora’s Box at Wuhan?” in the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists and makes a strong case it was us.

more
https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/america-might-have-funded-the-chinese-coronavirus/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

Re: America Might Have Funded the Chinese Coronavirus
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2021, 02:19:09 pm »
Might?  It is an absolute certainty.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2021, 06:24:56 pm »
Might?  It is an absolute certainty.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure we paid for that (in more ways than one), thanks to Phony Tony playing the trusting fool for Xi.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2021, 07:15:46 am »
Yeah, I'm pretty sure we paid for that (in more ways than one), thanks to Phony Tony playing the trusting fool for Xi.
I am not so sure that isn't being excessively generous as to his role in all this.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DB

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2021, 07:31:42 am »
I am not so sure that isn't being excessively generous as to his role in all this.

I suppose there is the question of if the Chinese were going to do these experiments anyway and we knew it, attempting to have people inside the tent instead of outside it might be a justification for buying in.

On the other hand if the Chinese were given the original samples/data from UNC before it moved to China it would make it an entirely different situation.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2021, 08:50:43 am »
I suppose there is the question of if the Chinese were going to do these experiments anyway and we knew it, attempting to have people inside the tent instead of outside it might be a justification for buying in.

On the other hand if the Chinese were given the original samples/data from UNC before it moved to China it would make it an entirely different situation.
Two researchers from the Wuhan Institute of Virology were on the UNC team:

Zhengli-Li Shi: Key Laboratory of Special Pathogens and Biosafety, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan, China
And:
Xing-Yi Ge: Key Laboratory of Special Pathogens and Biosafety, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan, China

They were listed as authors in the Letter Published in Nature in 2015: https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985

Considering the rampant looting of American intellectual property conducted routinely at American universities and in industry, is there any doubt that the Chinese already had the information?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis