Author Topic: Latest Dumb Idea: Make Cops Ask Permission Before Drawing Their Weapon  (Read 192 times)

rangerrebew

Latest Dumb Idea: Make Cops Ask Permission Before Drawing Their Weapon
By Tom Knighton | May 27, 2021 4:30 PM ET

I’ve said before that cops have a tough job. I know that as well as anyone who hasn’t done the job could possibly know. I grew up around it and still keep tabs on it as best as I can.

Unfortunately, a lot of people don’t really know it. They think they do because they watch police shows on TV, but they don’t really understand the challenges or hazards of the job.

Now, that’s true of every job. Everyone thinks they know the job but doesn’t. However, when someone tries to tell me how my career works, they’re usually not proposing things that will get me killed. That’s precisely what some are suggesting for police officers, though.

https://bearingarms.com/tomknighton/2021/05/27/cops-gun-bad-idea-n45779

Offline goatprairie

This might be the stupidest, most idiotic idea I've ever heard from gun grabbers. Even many of the commenters at Slate pronounced it the dumbest thing they've ever read.
Any person who promotes or agrees with idea that police guns should be put in a lock box needing permission from some mopes to access their firearms is living in a LSD-inspired dream world.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This might be the stupidest, most idiotic idea I've ever heard from gun grabbers. Even many of the commenters at Slate pronounced it the dumbest thing they've ever read.
Any person who promotes or agrees with idea that police guns should be put in a lock box needing permission from some mopes to access their firearms is living in a LSD-inspired dream world.

The intent is to "even up the score" by killing more cops until nobody ever applies to a Police Academy again.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: